Another day of server log in issues?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkbladez, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Charmaine Active Member

While that is true, those persons identifying themselves as DB employees can and should be reported through DBG for any language or information that is dishonest, disruptive, or otherwise unsavory. Screenshots of conversations or links to the threads should do. As a corporation, DBG should enforce standards of conduct when being officially represented by someone.
    claudia6913 likes this.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

this is a huge undertaking from a database cleansing wiping names from 2004 to 2012. they should have anticipated the difficulties. and informed accordingly
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just realized, my membership will run out in a view days , do we get an extra day for waiting out in the rain for hours here ?
  4. Charmaine Active Member

I think we should start a "Dear Devs" thread about Discord and why they should be here and not there... Anyone with me? Ill get the convo started.
    claudia6913 and Godzmight like this.
  5. panya223232 Member

we never do, there was a day that the game was down over 20 hours or something insane like that, no compensation of any sort
  6. Godzmight Member

Im in
  7. Laaw Well-Known Member

free umbrella, maybe
  8. claudia6913 Active Member

Depends. Though honestly I wouldn't expect it. The last time I remember there being anything like that was after a release that the game was down for almost a full 24 hours and they added 3 days of game time to your account.
  9. taamo New Member

Why dont they do these updates between midnight and 4am? why during peak hours?
  10. Godzmight Member

I think a couple years ago this happened and we got double xp for a few days but thats it
  11. panya223232 Member

that would require them to be at work during those hours
  12. Charoite New Member

"UPDATE] We found an issue with Name Reclamation in the update, so downtime will need to be extended. No current ETA on completion."

looks like we'll be waiting a while....
    Lysia likes this.
  13. Cat Kill New Member

I can understand this. But why servers are up in list?
    Normally if jobs NOT completed, they should be indicated as DOWN on servers page.
  14. claudia6913 Active Member

Because it's ALWAYS someone's peak hours. Your peak hours are not their peak hours and are not someone else's peak hours.
  15. taamo New Member

and? they get paid. right?
  16. panya223232 Member

theyre up but locked,
  17. panya223232 Member

yes, but like most people, they would probably turn down the employment if it meant having those hours
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

that would be just after the bars have closed, are you sure that would be better
    Juraiya and Marae like this.
  19. claudia6913 Active Member

The servers may be ON but they are locked and not communicating (as told by the last look at 59 minutes since last ping response)
    Laaw likes this.
  20. taamo New Member

yeah cause i wouldnt be waiting, id be sleeping. lol