Another day of server log in issues?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkbladez, Oct 24, 2017.

1. claudia6913 Active Member

ugh some of the people in the Discord ... :mad:

I have to pick up kiddo in 40 min from bus stop, other kiddo from pre-k after that, then dinner, then MAYBE servers will be up and I can play ... finally.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I don't disagree, but unless the leadership group has their heads in the sand, the issues associated with what's happening in Discord appear to be a matter of public record. If there's anything being done, it's certainly not readily apparent. Obviously, they're not going to make an announcement, but I've not heard or seen anything published that suggests anyone is either aware of it or is working to change what is taking place after what is possibly their most recent public incident involving the banning of Feldon. What is clearly indicated is figuring out why they created Discord in the first place and what were the objectives or rules of conduct because it's clearly disintegrated in most players minds. Rather sad tbh, because it could have been a great tool managed correctly.
    Juraiya likes this.
  3. Cat Kill New Member

At moment (now) - Yes.
    But 15 minutes ago, when I checked Thurg was up (and not locked). And 1 hours ago was up and about 1.5 hours I've entered (as well as loaded) a Char page. But was only 4 chars indicated and I relogin (thought same problem like it was about 8 years ago). And occasionally servers was up, but need 3-4 time re-login to enter (It was abt 3 days ago and abt one week ago).
  4. Godzmight Member

Wait they banned Feldon?
    claudia6913 likes this.
  5. Charmaine Active Member

I just created a dear devs thread. Everyone please go read it and add to it if need be. PLEASE. We must get the devs on their OFFICIAL network and out of Discord. Thank you.
    claudia6913 and Godzmight like this.
  6. claudia6913 Active Member

I had the same reaction. What the heck?
  7. panya223232 Member

i think i missed something, whos that?
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Not IT people. They go into the job knowing their hours are going to be like this. Some places give comp time or overtime, but that's hardly the norm. But yes, people who take those jobs know the hours can be brutal. I've worked 24-36 hour shifts before; it's one reason I didn't want to continue being part of IT.
  9. Charmaine Active Member

10. Cat Kill New Member

I'm not an idiot and can differ green (up and unlocked) from red.
  11. Godzmight Member

Feldon probably loves this game more than anyone and runs eq2wire I believe
  12. Charmaine Active Member

When they banned him he quit running the site. He quit the whole community. sadness.
  13. panya223232 Member

wasnt calling or insinuating that youre an idiot... merely saying what they ARE...
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

didn't the Feldon site die? I like Feldon also. Over the years he was great
  15. Godzmight Member

That is sad I cant count how many times that site helped me in game
  16. Godzmight Member

What was he banned for though? I cant imagine that honestly.
  17. Lemon Wolf Member

I cant enter this discord channel with the actual Discord Application. It always says the link is invalid or expired. Does anyone know how to join there?
  18. Charmaine Active Member

Nor can I... it was a complete shock.
    Laaw likes this.
  19. panya223232 Member

20. Charmaine Active Member

The more people keep going over to Discord, the more it reinforces the Devs belief that there is no need to post through official channels. Please don't go over there...
    Thornscar likes this.