Another day of server log in issues?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkbladez, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Godzmight Member

Man i love seeing how many people truly love this game. Wish i could play with everyone when the servers come back up. However ive sucked since tov haha
    claudia6913 likes this.
  2. panya223232 Member

tov... i stopped before DoV, and here i am doing just fine in a guild of two lol
    claudia6913 likes this.
  3. Charmaine Active Member

Again, the pressure is on them, because of the crazy dash of people who are going to try to get their name back. it could be only a second between keystrokes for people vying for the same name, and therefore it HAS to be right. But, they should have posted in forums, not FB or Discord or on the Tweets...
    Karioki and claudia6913 like this.
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

discord is closed lol inform me hahaha
    claudia6913 likes this.
  5. claudia6913 Active Member

I'm terrible on just about any class except healer. Soloing is fine, I can manage my way through my own messes. But heals have my heart. I was troubing it up there for a while, but went back to Defiler.
  6. Godzmight Member

haha I mained a bl in whatever expansion the dreadcutter and HE were in and usually was top dps in resonance on oasis but then tov came out and i had a new job so didnt have the time to really focus on being the best or raiding at all. i miss those days I loved HE raid.
    claudia6913 likes this.
  7. Charmaine Active Member

that

That's 6 more than need to be on there... 6 pairs of eyes that should be looking at fixing the problem.
    claudia6913 likes this.
  8. SynnikuL Active Member

Thanks was wondering what happened to the "brief" update the in-game spam mentioned.
  9. claudia6913 Active Member

According to discord (note this is NOT a dev saying this so grain of salt)
    Laaw likes this.
  10. panya223232 Member

lol, before servers came down i 1 shot 4 soulwell drinial
    claudia6913 likes this.
  11. Kiranshalee New Member

thinking about booting up my EVE account again. this is dumb
  12. Godzmight Member

haha he was such a bad***
    back in the day :)
    claudia6913 likes this.
  13. Laaw Well-Known Member

not really allowed salt heart and all...
    claudia6913 likes this.
  14. Godzmight Member

Tried soloing the pirate kings on my pally a couple weeks ago but still got wreckt haha
  15. Charmaine Active Member

Game server status is showing all servers up but locked... I guess login server is locked so bad you cant login...
  16. Lysia Active Member

Heck while you're at it -- and it is taking THIS long -- why not just purge all accounts that haven't been logged on in 5 yrs and get it over with ... easy and to the point -- I know Everquest did it at least once in their history -- would that be easier ?
  17. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I have an observation and not sure how relevant it is, but they seem to prefer Discord because there's zero accountability for how they conduct themselves there and they swing the ban hammer like a drunken Viking. Posting on the forums actually requires some consideration and it's in "writing." That said, there's zero excuse they aren't using their own forums for passing on needed information. I choose not to get involved in Discord as the atmosphere is less than conducive to honest and forthright communication. Their right to do what they want in Discord, but that's not an ego game I play anymore.
    SynnikuL, Karioki, Tekka and 4 others like this.
  18. Cat Kill New Member

Very strange support.
    If minor updates makes the servers not working - is any reasons to do small ones?
    May be reasonable make only big ones?
    I paid for playing, not for the unsuccessful trials to enter.
    Lysia likes this.
  19. claudia6913 Active Member

Bhayar - I think you and I have the same opinion on that. I am reading as it scrolls and it's like old Blackburrow server Level 1-10 chat. Piles of crap with a dash of sarcasm and a heaping spoonful of troll.
    Lysia likes this.
  20. claudia6913 Active Member

This wasn't really a "minor" update - purging old names like this. It is actually something of a monumental task and it seems to have gone awry.
    Charoite likes this.