Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Datoon Active Member

Some clouds do have silver linings :D
    Arkarnia and Locospy like this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

more for your viewing and listening pleasure
    Febrith, Arkarnia and Datoon like this.
  3. Fixmore New Member

Its interesting to know that the powers in control are throwing us a tid bit to buy some time. Triple XP doesnt do anything for people topped out already. If you want to do something worthwhile, give us triple ascension experience or at least double. I dont figure that will happen even after this " I'm sorry, we didnt test the update ". Its ok guys everything is working 'as intended', we should be playing again by Monday or so if we're lucky.
  4. Edioss New Member

when you mean 12am did you mean midnight tonight or did you mean 4 hours ago 12 LOL. Probably midnight because still down.
  5. Vanyel Member

The game usually has to be down for a few days before they will add any time.. but Gm Kander has already stated we are getting triple XP and double scrolls for a week... So I'm quite happy to lose a day for that :)
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Let's see it's 14.95 a month and you want 12 hours credited? What would that be maybe .10 cents
  7. Datoon Active Member

Loved it.... your so talented <3
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I am confused by the time also tbh. I figure I will just do the real life stuff that I normally do tomorrow.
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

not me this is Jethal silverwing at www.kithicor.com. I only discovered his songs and videos and love them.
  10. Datoon Active Member

Thanks for posting them, most entertaining. :)
  11. Aren New Member

Thanks for the prompt updates.
    Here's an oldie a lot of us remember, and should honestly still be in the game:
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea it says new member for me too. I think you have to post a certain amount of times to become active member.

O and I've been playing 13 years so yea not a new member LOL.
  13. Alarra Well-Known Member

Never know their MV and RV where probably in the same enclosure and lost 2 disks on an old raid 5 set for their DB server.
    Now they have to restore from some previous days DR back up and we all will have a roll back. /wink
  14. Swiftcloud New Member

So Kander, my friend. Y'all are going to do triple EXP next week for the server being down today, I need to ask why are y'all not making it something we can use when we have time. I am able to play this week, but not able to play next week. This happens more often than not y'all have a EXP weekend or week and some can not play when you do that do to real life. With all the money y'all get from myself and my wife it sure would be nice if DB could come up with a better way to get everyone the EXP. Maybe potion or scroll or something like that.
    Zelox likes this.
  15. Claws Member

That is 12 am, so in 8 hours
  16. Yavie Active Member

Yeah, they mean midnight. Whatever the problem is, it's not easy to find and fix. I wish them luck. They usually get things fixed pretty quickly if they can.
  17. Primula New Member

RIP Thursday Raid =( Brutalized

thanks Daybroke
  18. Sudoxe New Member

wow are you effin kidding me how stupid can game developers be
  19. Aaak New Member

getting ascension scrolls in the mail for the ones we couldn't log to get today would be nice
  20. Primula New Member