Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Xlll New Member

We Haven't had double status since Xmas I believe that too may be a good idea
  2. Locospy Member

It's fun watching some of the post here though !
    Wahing and Anykah like this.
  3. Allysia New Member

Ya this is first day i actually have got time to play. Grandbaby went home and i was so looking forward to getting my tailor to 100. I am sure they will do what is fair, they usually do.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

From another thread:

5. Mortimer New Member

I could fill the time with LoA 2 but there is a problem too... seems like a global server shutdown here :(
  6. Tiggra Catowski New Member

It is that's why I am here lol nothing else really to do so figured I would read the forums lol! :p Been entertaining
    Locospy likes this.
  7. Mortimer New Member

Well - only 1 option then. WoW. See ya
  8. Locospy Member

WOW!!! not WOW :O
    Wahing likes this.
  9. Katzandra Well-Known Member

May I suggest: Double experience, double status, double guild status and double ascension scrolls until the game update on May 2? I would go for triple but that would seem greedy.......;):D:rolleyes:
  10. Nodorf New Member

There are so many other options than WoW...
    Wahing, Arkarnia and Locospy like this.
  11. Tiggra Catowski New Member

LOL that is not an option that is a sentence to play the preschool version of EQ2! Ask the children how school is and if they are enjoying the milk and cookies while they fight big scary monsters in World of Warcraft! oh and do not forget to get Poe's friends to help! Funniest thing I have heard all Day! Thank You!:eek:
    Locospy likes this.
  12. Razibhus New Member

I just made a heart attack o_O
  13. Rinda New Member

Just out of cruelty I hope the WoW servers are down too....
    Locospy and Tiggra Catowski like this.
  14. Skippy New Member

Please Mr.DBG may we has our game back NOW? We been waitin patiently hmmmm? Well some of us have :D
    kianne and Locospy like this.
  15. Locospy Member

DOOM , BF1 and so many more amazing games
    Nodorf and Tiggra Catowski like this.
  16. Nodorf New Member

10.15pm CET now, might give up hoping and just go to bed instead and hope it's fixed til tomorrow, hehe
    kianne likes this.
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

Estimated Time of Arrival
  18. Mithriel New Member

"We'll extend something"? You need to extend double xp not anything else. We've had double scrolls already, we need the double xp, not anything else.
  19. Tiggra Catowski New Member

So Demanding!:rolleyes:
  20. Ellistrey New Member

It would certainly be nice seeing as how I just paid for 3 memberships for our whole family and due to finals this was the only day I really had to play :(