HALLS OF FATE DOWN?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zyxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Lukasha Member

Yup, and yesterday too!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Asfera New Member

lol talk about predicting the future
  3. aiki New Member

Opps :oops: they did it again.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was on for a few minutes tonight, like from around 10:15 pm PST on (hadn't tried earlier); turned away to check on something in EQ2 Furniture, came back to click on the Broker button to buy something, boom. Out to Character Select around 10:25. At first I thought, "Jeepers, l wasn't /afk that long, or at all, was I? What the hell?" Then I took another look at the character list on the Select screen, and found 13 toons missing. Again. Once again, not even red-listed inaccessible. No sign of Halls of Fate server anywhere. :-/

I know folks have snickered at Guk and other unreliable servers merging into the conglomerate that is Halls of Fate, and that it's supposedly heavily populated, but a) we've had single servers, even in Europe, back in the old days (i.e., pre-Pro7) that were WAY more populated that weren't this wonky, and b) this is the second time in like a week or two for me to have this issue. Even if it's happened in the past to me and I've conveniently forgotten it, I don't ever recall it going down this frequently. :-/

So, c) I came here to check, only to find that yep, it's been up and down like a bloody yo-yo today. If only we could Marketplace Gift across servers (yes! I was looking to BUY STUFF FROM THE MARKETPLACE ON HALLS OF FATE), or even just send stuff in the mail between servers, I could actually get something done. :-/

What the hell, DBG? Just kick the server case, wake the gophers, and let's get back to business here. :(

Uwk
    ladyshotzie and Steelviper like this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Come on over to Skyfire. We're rarely down, we have only a couple really annoying people, and all newcomers get cookies!
  6. Buvarin New Member

I know this much, if I ran my business, the way they are, I would have to close my doors due to lack of customers. I mean seriously, imagine going to Pizza Hut to order a pizza, and they said sorry, don't have an pizza today, try back later
  7. Steelviper Active Member

Why do you think so many people left over the years... And service didn't get better, either.
  8. ladyshotzie New Member

If they would offer free tokens for server transfers I would go and maybe half of my guildies to skyfire
  9. Buvarin New Member

Cant comment on why others left (tho a lack of customer service and stability certainly played a role) but as for me, I left for various reasons, keep coming back tho, guess that makes me the fool
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nah, that makes you an optimist. "The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." --11th Doctor :)

Uwk
  11. Gyrascrape New Member

Says server up...says I can log in...says loading char...poof back to char select :(
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are the really annoying people from Nagafen? :D

Uwk
    "Hey, some of my best friends are PvPers. Not the noisy ones, of course..."
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, where were you seeing that the server was back up, on the Character Select screen or the main home page Server list? 'Cause the list says they're all up (heh), even the one they closed recently 'cause the event was over, iirc, except that the population of Halls of Fate is apparently a wee tad low... X-P

And I'm not seeing 'em at all on my Character Select screen, though perhaps I should refresh that. :-/

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoofka; I just got booted back to Character Select. Of course, all my toons on Halls of Fate are apparently GONE (all 13 of them), so I'm a wee tad upset right now... :mad:

Uwk
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not that hard if the past follows predictable parameters. One can extrapolate. :-/

Uwk
    Asfera likes this.
  16. Asfera New Member

17. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Fix things. jeebus
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Asfera like this.
  18. Steelviper Active Member

Feels like that move, Groundhog Day. You spin me right round, baby :p
  19. WAVERIDER New Member

why is is always Halls of Fate... you guys need to do something to fix this silliness..
  20. Gyrascrape New Member

great! And I had just started the guide event....