Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jubilee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

Strings likes this.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports. Thank you for your patience.
    Strings likes this.
  3. Theodorn New Member

My wife had the same problem,we just cleared the launcher cache and it has seemed to fix the account login error.But she could log into the free account fine.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

that didn't work for me :(
  5. Windstalker Executive Producer

Sorry folks. I tweet when I am not near a PC to login to forums. It's a nightmare on my phone. Our ops team is looking into the issues with both chat and the login issues.
  6. Fazonthorel New Member

I am not able to log in to anything using my login and password (launcher or DBG website). It's as if I never existed and that is very concerning. I did notice before I was unable to login that the Welcome to EQ2 window indicated to "become a member" and I am already an all access member. Any idea when this will be fixed?
  7. Whiskey New Member

Didn't work for me as well.
  8. Kayan New Member

Thanks Holly! :)
  9. Nyxx New Member

I zoned then it said login error cannot log in on main account, I can however log in on wifes free account
  10. bdbthinker New Member

can't log in. paid account on TL server.
  11. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks for the info. All games appear to be affected. Working on it still.
    HydiTLE likes this.
  12. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Add me to the list of affected. I was in Skyshrine on Freeport when my game disappeared with no warning. Now I cannot log back into my account from the game or from the forum link to my account.
  13. Cetria New Member

My husbands all access account is having the same issue, and nephew's free account.
  14. Billit New Member

Also cannot login from paid account- thought it was on my end and changed password twice
  15. Windstalker Executive Producer

We have cleared our login servers. If you could try again, we'd appreciate it.
  16. Strings Well-Known Member

It says "There was an error completing your request. Please try again." on the launcher when I put in my password. Should I change my password again?
  17. Bellatrixi New Member

I cannot log in these forums or game itself still, I am an all access member, been like this for the last 3 hours. I am logged in to this forum using my F2P account.
    Once you have fixed this problem, please can we have an extended double xp? :)
  18. Windstalker Executive Producer

No, that's not you, I don't believe. I'll follow up with Ops. Thanks for letting us know.
  19. Thulizar1 New Member

I receive the same message as Bellatrixi still.
    Bellatrixi likes this.
  20. Veak New Member

okay, finally I can log into the forums still cannot log into game