So Few Fabled 4 second Pierce Weapons in AoM

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Glassjaw, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

I did a search on EQ2u to see what is out there for 4 sec pierce weapons for my brig. I searched for Weapon, Fabled, Brigand, Agility, lv 98 to 100 and I got about 4 pages of results with literally only 1 (ONE) UNO! 4 sec fabled pierce weapon. A few 6 sec slash weapons and I kid you not... every single other weapon was crushing!

What gives???

I can't stab mobs in the face with a club.
    Quillyne likes this.
  2. Glassjaw Active Member

Bump for curious
  3. Jrel Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I don't think I've seen any 4 sec scout weapons drop from a heroic other than 1 from Ossuary Contested... I think. Let scouts use the 4 sec Fighter weapons please...
  4. Elite Active Member

Kander did a podcast interview with Feldon and said they put in hundreds of weapons of all attack speeds and types.
  5. Glassjaw Active Member

They went overboard with the clubs cause there are pages of crush weapons and so far only 1 fabled 4sec delay pierce for scout.
  6. Glassjaw Active Member

SoE, Help!
  7. Kander Developer

We'll take a look. But there should be like 30 of them.
  8. Glassjaw Active Member

Much appreciated! I am really excited to see them and am itching to ditch my 95 weps.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Want to buy a raid bow that beats my last expac raid bow too.
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Jrel Well-Known Member

We've done all the heroic zones multiple times (Inner Sanctum too, but not all event heroic however), and we have not seen any 4s or 6s scout weapons drop except for a 4s Fighter slashing weapon from Sanguine Fountains.
  11. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

Yeah, I think the loot tables as a whole need to have a once over. Still nothing dropping in AS instances (body drops). Advanced Adorn 11 almost as rare as the duck mount. General sparseness of body drops overall. Are crabs supposed to drop crab meat? If yes, they're broken too.
  12. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Or just get rid of autoattack timing for melee and bow classes like you have for wand classes. Since wands were added to "balance proc rates between classes", the only fair solution is to remove auto timing for melee/bow or add it for wand.

That stops the "can't find weapon with delay X" complaining forever.
    Mermut, Wanyen and Malleria like this.
  13. Glassjaw Active Member

This thread is more about the lack of 4 sec fabled pierce weapons on the AoM loot table. Last I checked (today) there are only 2(two) 4 sec fabled pierce scout weapons since AoM launched and one of the two is raid drop. Not sure about the other.
  14. Glassjaw Active Member

15. Glassjaw Active Member

So there are still only (3) (Three) fabled 4 second pierce weapons for scouts.

HELP!

There are literally dozens of clubs, a variety of 6 second weapons some of which have...block chance on them for scout.

What gives?
    Quillyne likes this.
  16. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Those are for all the Song-of-Shielding spec bards. ;)
  17. Linus Member

Well, that one guy will be happy, I guess.
  18. Margaritas Active Member

While you're looking, can you please look for the brawler and beastlord fists?
    Silzin likes this.
  19. Glassjaw Active Member

I have seen a handful of these but the graphic icon for them often looked like a sword and if I remember correctly had like pierce damage or something.
  20. Margaritas Active Member

I did a search for 98+ brawler / beastlord weapons and no fists. The only fits were level 95 from nameds in TS. :(