Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Keershan Member

Another BATTLE IN THE BUFF!

Join in on the brawl in New Halas this Thursday, July 17th at 3:00pm PDT. Celebrate the ongoing Festival of Might as you scrap with other adventurers in the snow... in your skivvies!
  2. Kaukumu Senior Guide

If you haven't tried the Battle in the Buff Contest then....
    DO!
    It is a lot of fun and prizes for all participants.
    Come watch the battle if you are too shy to strip.

Sunday July 20th 7 pm PDT
    at the White Lodge just outside the City of Halas
  3. Keershan Member

The doctor is in...

...but he's way overworked! Come to Antonica tomorrow, Monday, July 21st at 3:00pm PDT to see if you can lend a hand to an overwhelmed priest who can't keep up with the influx of patients.
    Wynd likes this.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I got a Tinkerfest request from one of my friends, who say the Guide run Aether Race disc mounts. the purple/green gold.....she's LOVE a gold one, if you guys can arrange for it!
  5. Gryger Halifax Guide

I was walking through the streets of Maj Dul and came across a leaflet blowing in the wind...

RESEARCH ASSISTANTS WANTED!
    Overwhelmed Gnome needs bold adventurers to assist her in some Tinkerfest-related research
    Interested parties should present themselves to Tilyly Fizzlewrench in the Moors of Ykesha for further details.

Scrawled underneath is some sort of gibberish, probably Gibblegibber talk..
    Wednesday, July 30th 6pm Pacific

6. Keershan Member

Have you seen this dragon?

How heartbreaking! Someone has lost their pet! And this little dragonlet won't be easy to bring back. If you can help, come on out to New Halas tomorrow, Thursday, July 31st at 10:00am PDT and see if you can help snag the little guy.
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I must give a huge thank you and hug to all our Oasis guides! I love roll playing with you guys and gals!

I have had a couple people ask about the axe recipes, and the crystal ball table recently. I haven't seen those quests in quite some time. Both of them are a lot of fun :D
  8. Keershan Member

Sweet treat or sick trick?...

Keep your eyes open in Qeynos tomorrow, Wednesday, October 8th around 11:30am PDT and you may just run across Guide Trevaliena who will be roaming the city getting an early start on trick-or-treating.
  9. Keershan Member

Spreading Nights of the Dead cheer!

Come by spooky Darklight Wood tomorrow, Sunday, October 19th around 3:00pm PDT for some trick-or-treating fun with Guide Shylow!
  10. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Halloween might be over but....
    Night of the Dead is still going strong.

Join the Guides of the Shattered Lands for a Scavenger hunt tonight
    November 2 at 7 pm pst
    in the Loping Plains!

(remember we are not on Daylights savings time anymore)
  11. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Spooky Scavenger hunt returns!

Ok that was a fun event. I think we should do this again!

So come join us Thursday Nov 6 at 7 pm pst
    in Loping Plains

we had a great time and you will too!
  12. Misstake Well-Known Member

Could we get the new Nexius Newbies guide quest for the 66 slot bag sometime pretty please with a cherry on top =D
    Edelphia likes this.
  13. Matia Member

Yeah, what they said!! :)
  14. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Can we get it announced on here so we can plan for it? It is few and far between when quests are announced on here for Oasis. Even a couple hour notice would be nice. :D
  15. Misstake Well-Known Member

Yes can we please get advance notice. I know on AB they have ran it at least 4 times. I am very excited to try it out. Thank you.
  16. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Spirits float about the Phantom Sea. Are you sensitive to the spirit world? Have you been plagued with visions of the lingering soul of a gnomish female trapped in the realm of the living? We need YOUR help to guide this lost soul to the Ethernere. Find Naylie DelANews and aid her in her final request. Restore balance to the spirit world!
    Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains at 4:00pm (PST). Test your sensibilities!
    Yareth likes this.
  17. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Monday, November 24, 2014 (2 time slots)
    Spirits float about the Phantom Sea. Are you sensitive to the spirit world? Have you been plagued with visions of the lingering soul of a gnomish female trapped in the realm of the living? We need YOUR help to guide this lost soul to the Ethernere. Find Naylie DelANews and aid her in her final request. Restore balance to the spirit world!
    Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains at 5:00am (PST) or 12:00pm (PST). Test your sensibilities!
    Yareth likes this.
  18. Yareth Senior Guide

Are there any other requests for quests at this time? :)
  19. Misstake Well-Known Member

I know a few of us still need the Axe quest =D We love those decorative Axes!!!
    Yareth and Edelphia like this.
  20. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Sad Sad face :( The server was all wound up and waiting and the guide was MIA for the noon quest today. :( there must be 30+ people in Obol Plains right now.