Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Keershan Member

Sorry about the confusion, Sunborne! I will my our best to remember to use PDT now instead of PST. It was a force of habit.

Halden become unavailable on Friday, but I believe Senior Guide Kaukumu was out in Antonica during the time listed (or shortly after).
  2. Keershan Member

Votes for halflings!

Citizens of Norrath, it is your civic duty to stop by the Enchanted Lands docks tomorrow, Tuesday, March 25th at 5:00pm PDT so you can meet this promising young mayoral candidate who needs a hand with his campaign!
  3. Keershan Member

Time to make a love connection...

Do you have a knack for matchmaking? Perhaps you like to give out romantic advice. One speechless bachelorette has quite the ordeal happening this Thursday, March 27th at 3:00pm PDT near the northern beaches of the Greater Faydark. Come help her in her decision among some diverse gentleman callers.
  4. Keershan Member

Hunters wanted:

A clever Kerra will be looking for able-bodied adventurers who can help with an upcoming business venture in Darklight Wood this Saturday, March 29th bright and early at 5:00am PDT.
  5. Keershan Member

And now for the weather...

Come over to the Steamfont Mountains tomorrow, Sunday, March 30th at 5pm PDT and lend a hand to an ambitious gnome who is trying to perfect the technology of weather forecasting.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

The weather forecasting quest was tons of fun! My guildies and I found ourselves laughing and having a grand old time in Klak, and got fantastic rewards as well!
    Thank you so much, everything and every effort is greatly appreciated!!! :D
  7. Keershan Member

Micro-brewer

If you appreciate a good quality drink, stop on by Antonica tomorrow, Thursday, April 3rd at 10:00am PDT to help out an overwhelmed dwarf gather up the components he needs to craft a mighty good batch of brew.
  8. Keershan Member

More micro-brewery

That little dwarf is at it again! It takes a lot of specialty components to craft a fine quality brew. He'll be seeking help in Darklight Wood tomorrow, Thursday, April 10th at 10:00am PDT. If you can't make it then, he'll also need help on Sunday, April 13th at 7:00pm PDT in New Halas! I sure hope all of this results in a big drinking contest!
  9. Keershan Member

MURDER!!!

There's been a murder, I tell you! We need you to help us decide which of these suspects is the one that committed this foul act! Make your way to New Halas this Thursday, April 17th at 7:00pm PDT to cast your vote.
  10. Keershan Member

More Murder Mystery!

In case you missed it last week, come down to the Commonlands this Thursday, April 24th at 7:00pm PDT to help solve another case! Who dun' it? You decide!
  11. Keershan Member

Does 'Yarrr!' have three R's or four?...

Avast! Come down to the docks of the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara tomorrow, Tuesday, May 6th at 12:00pm PDT (noon) and see if you can help out a helplessly confused gnome as he contemplates his future as a pirate.
  12. Keershan Member

What's in store for this score?

The loot has been pouring in for one lucky band of pirates and that overflowing wealth needs a secure place to stay. Stop by the Nektulos Forest docks tomorrow, Wednesday, May 7th at 8:00pm PDT and see if you can lend a hand stashing this cache.
  13. Keershan Member

Archer ammo...

Stop by the Commonlands docks tomorrow, Tuesday, May 13th at 5pm PDT to see if you can help a hunting party that is a bit short on supplies.
  14. Keershan Member

Once upon a time, there was a dragon...

Make sure you bring your creative side to Antonica this Thursday, May 15th at 8:00pm PDT to join in a fun little storytelling session with some rascally dragon babies!
  15. Keershan Member

More score to store...

That lucky band of pirates is at it again and they have EVEN MORE LOOT. Come meet up with one of these scallywags who is looking for ways to store all of this extra booty in Nektulos Forest tomorrow, Tuesday May 20th at 8:00pm PDT. Yar!
  16. Keershan Member

Cursed...

A case of mistaken identity and rash actions has resulted in the wrong person being placed under a terrible curse. Come help this couple lift the horrible magic or it could mean the end of their relationship, or worse... their lives! Stop by the Enchanted Lands this Saturday, June 7th at 5:00pm PDT to offer them some much needed help!
  17. Kyndal Guide

Greetings all! The quest scheduled for Saturday, June 7th, at 5:00 PM PDT, will be rescheduled for next Tuesday, June 10th, at 5:00 PM PDT.

My apologies for this, have a great weekend!
  18. Keershan Member

Two Tasks...

Stop by the Kylong Plains tomorrow, Wednesday, June 11th at 7:00pm PDT to have your fortune told by a most mysterious halfling. I predict it will be fun!

After that, you'll want to venture into Loping Plains to see if you can help a merchant who has stumbled a little too deep into goblin territory at 9:00pm PDT (also on Wendesday, June 11th).
  19. Keershan Member

Home is where the _______ is...

Come help an overwhelmed ratonga figure out how to decorate a brand new house! Stop by the Qeynos Capitol District at 8pm PDT tomorrow, Wednesday, June 25th, and offer up some of your personal advice on what trimmings and adornments make a house into a home.
  20. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Tomorrow July 3rd we have a couple of events.
    10 -11ish PDT Halden will be looking for helpers to gather beer making supplies in darklight wood
    then in the evening 7PDT ish in Halas there will be a Festival of Might Challenge.
    Bring your weapons but not your clothing for BATTLE IN THE BUFF
    It is sure to bring smiles and laughs.