Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Oary Member

I didn't think of it like that. You know, you are right!
    SychoCharley likes this.
  2. Griff Well-Known Member

In my defense, reading the post quickly, prior to coffee, I thought they said "badgers" as in " We don't need no stinkin Badgers"; please go on and disregard my previous comments>
    VeilShard and Shiba like this.
  3. Savvy Member

sounds like someone needs their diaper changed ...
    Poopcicle likes this.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

Griff likes this.
  5. hwy101 Active Member

Oh my my On the way to 50 pages just might make it 31/50 an counting. Please dont roll back my 12 level 100 DM champions! :eek: Just know thats whats taking so DM long .o_O
  6. Tipperton Member

Still waiting for an eta on this end too. They are working furiously! #EQ2
  7. Xaevyer New Member

geez... you all have been playing MMOs for how long now? and you have an issue with this??? This kind of crap is common with new expansions; this and even more crap.
    I do have to admit that reading these forums is far more interesting and entertaining than other game forums. The nice thing is these forums are far less vehement. lol.
    And, who knows, maybe SOE will compensate for the downtime with an additional XP/AA bonus... it has happened before.
    Happy gaming to all!
    Pipsissiwa, Rhamnusia and Kiikissa like this.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

if you like that here's my favorite
    Armengarian, Pixilicious and Ekeu like this.
  9. Grif Member

funny with Christmas coming up
    cmors likes this.
  10. Steelviper Active Member

32 pages and rising. Keep it coming people, 40 isn't far away anymore :)
  11. Griff Well-Known Member

You also pay taxes and I can tell you that SoE works a lot harder than the government for your money.
    Rhamnusia, Velouon, Hijinx and 2 others like this.
  12. Oary Member

How many techs and how long does it take to rebuild a firewall?
  13. Bigguy28 New Member

Sounds more like someone is rightly pissed that a company that has 30+ combined years of MMO experience still can't get expansion releases done without problems.
    Steelviper likes this.
  14. Frash New Member

15. Klayari New Member

According to my downloadinfo file my client hasnt even patched, if it isnt patched of course I cant login.
    Or do you have to be logged in to patch?
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I hope there are plans to extend the Heroes' Festival due to bugs with it and now all this down time. Please! Thank you
    Pipsissiwa and Sylvain like this.
  17. Tacocat New Member

18. SychoCharley New Member

I agree but there must be money inviolved in this Why would SOE nerf something that increases levels that gets people to end game that promotes the only game they have left. There is no start game middle game left its only end game.
  19. Protheus New Member

I only wanna make one declarative statement:

Servers come down at 7AM PST (10 AM my time) estimated 1 hour downtime which would be 8AM PST (11 AM my time) it's now 10:36AM PST (1:36PM my time) that's a little more than 1 hour. Just fyi..unless my math just sucks.
  20. shimmire New Member

got in now servers are DOWN