Chicago area players?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Oct 1, 2013.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Hey all, Im looking for other players in the Chicagoland area to group with, get to know and possibly get together for coffee or something in the future. There are so many time zones and areas of the world where players are from that make it hard to get together in game. Im a 39 y/o guy and married. I don't care if your male or female young or old. I just thought it would be fun to get to know some local players. If your interested send a message or email burnfam4@gmail.com

Thanks!
    -Scott
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I play in Kenosha
  3. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

your not too far at all Ucala. If you want to, send me a message or email with your details.
  4. Pouncer Member

Aurora/Naperville area here.

That's pretty far west from the city though.
  5. Tatanka_7th Active Member

Hehe, West Chicago, so not too far at all :)

(for those not familiar, that's a town, not the west side of Chicago)
    Pouncer likes this.
  6. Foehammer New Member

La porte IN here.
  7. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

not too far Foehammer (like the name by the way)
  8. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I work in Aurora Pouncer, also I eat waaaay too much at the Portillos on Rt.59. and I know exactly where West Chicago is Tatanka
    Pouncer likes this.
  9. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

by the way. Im on Antonia Bayle server but would be willing to make a new toon on a different server :)
  10. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Im in Plano. cornfields as far as the eye can see. biggest city im close to is Aurora
  11. Pouncer Member

Well then howdy neighbors (ConcealFate & Tatanka_7th) ;)
  12. Pouncer Member

Portillos is OK but Nicky's has awesome gyros.

Yom. :D
  13. Pouncer Member

My wife & I play on Permafrost - have only been playing a month so not too much time invested, the new heroics are much farther than we've gotten on our own.
  14. Tatanka_7th Active Member

Ah, yes, Plano, go through there often. Near the site of my soon-to-be-named town, Baloney. So there will be, right along Route 34, Plano, Baloney, and Sandwich :)

Tat
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

:: drum roll please :: :confused:
  16. Pouncer Member

I'll take my Plano Baloney Sandwich with a snifter of Bourbon-nais please.
  17. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

:eek:
  18. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

well, how about suggestions on a server to meet up on? We already have a few people, so why not? Im on Antonia Bayle and Pounce is on permafrost. How bout you Mr.Buffalo? (isnt Tatanka Native American for buffalo? IE Dances With Wolves)
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

wups your Freeport Tatanka...forgot
  20. Tatanka_7th Active Member

And serve it to Romeoville and Joliet :) !!