Zoning into Mearatas

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ghubuk, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Ghubuk Augur

Might want to check your characters to see if they can still zone into mearatas. I have two characters (each on different accounts) who all of a sudden cannot zone into mearatas (get a you cannot use this portal error). I still show the progression achievements for each character and can still zone in using a lamp.
    I did /bug this and /petition it but unfortunately the petition reply came back that they are unable to assist with missing flags/progression (which is kinda strange as I still show all the achievements as completed, so it doesnt even look like i am missing any required flags/progression).
    If anyone else has run into this issue and determined a fix, I would love to hear it.
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I just tested this and was able to zone in from the portal without any issues.
    Sithsonn likes this.
  3. svann Augur

4. Qbert Gallifreyan

I got in fine on three different characters since the patch.

If it makes any difference to you to pinpoint where the problem might be in your flagging: my characters have done all quests/missions except for three Smoke trials (and the tasks in static Smoke that are a c-block to that achievement that can't be triggered without all Smoke trials done), Chamber of Tears and the last PoFire mission.
  5. Dewey Augur

I have a character that can't zone from smoke to estanti... I can go there from any other method and I am fully flagged.
  6. Duder Augur

Yeah, none my my characters can go from smoke to esianti either...

...along with everyone else in EQs chars, wonder why?
  7. Ghubuk Augur

All flagging is complete on both characters. As I stated earlier, I had no issues with zoning in normally via the portal previously. I am not exactly certain when it happened but it must be fairly recently.
  8. Nniki Augur

I've heard of people running into the issue of no longer being able to zone into Mearatas since launch. No idea what has caused or corrected it though. Perhaps there's a certain quest that introduces this bad state.