Zoning bug on Agnarr, GD -> Velks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Herf, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Herf Augur

Today I went to join some friends in Velks. I had two different toons on two different computers. I can't recall if they were grouped or not. Other people were already in Velks, but there were only about 6 of them. One of my toons may have been in a group with them, but I can't recall for certain.

On both of my toons I ran into the zone line, got the expected delay, then both toons repopped in GD, not in Velks, and got a message saying the zone wasn't ready yet, to try again in a few moments. We popped in GD near the southern zone line to Plane of Mischief.

I suspect this may somehow be related to the recent changes to picks, even though in this case there was only the default pick.

After running back to Velks, on my second attempt both toons logged in as would be expected.
  2. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

This happends from time to time on zones that have been unused for a long while iirc.

In any case, next time you get sent to succor after a failed attempt at zoning, don't walk or move at all; instead, just write /rewind and the game should drop you once more at the zoneline you intended to cross.
    Rondor, Fenthen and Herf like this.