Zone lags

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Keille, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Keille New Member

Since hotfix many zones have big lag spikes and it's getting worse everyday.
    At the moment it's close to unplayable.
    It's extremely bad in grounds, happens in other zones too but not to the same extend.
    This is not related to swarm / beaming with massive pulls.
    Suprised not to find a post about it already, thinking maybe it's an AB feature.
  2. Quatreh Elder

I had to agree that on AB Ground's zone was nearly unplayable ( 3-5 min freeze, lag etc ...) since the hotfix :/
  3. smash Augur

You have to do something about lag on AB. It is impossible to play!!!
  4. Rashari Elder

Out of curiousity: Is this an AB-only feature, requesting Heroic Adventures or Group Missions and
    queuing up in front of the Quest NPC because instance won't load up for minutes?
    Feels like I'm spending more time on waiting for instances to load, giving up after likely 10 minutes, requesting task and waiting another 5 till it finally works - and it feels like it's getting worse and worse each day.
  5. Rikantiz Lorekeeper

Ok I the sepulcher of order zone in is broken also. 5 times over I've tried dropping, levi, levitating mount. Also on AB by the way. Was gonna drop it in the support tab but I seen this thread and thought might be related.
  6. smash Augur

Example on how lagged instances is, took 10 min ++ to get into my own house
  7. Reprisal Augur

Please look into this when possible, it's pretty bad.