Zerker Forums

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Behelit, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Behelit Augur

archlich looks like its down, so new forums are running at eqzerker.boards.net

please register with the same names as before/your toons name, if you dont you wont get access. if you weren't with us on archlich, you can get in contact with me about getting access.
  2. Donaghy_AB New Member

Hi Behelit, i wasnt on those forums, but would love to be part of the new ones. I am a 88 zerker on AB. I registered with the name Donaghy.
  3. Chunk Elder

I requested access. I wasn't on the other forum, but would like to participate. I haven't played much since TBS and I'm trying to catch up. I requested access under the name Chunkilous
  4. Varamek New Member

Hey Behelit, I was not a member of archlich, but I would love to have access to the new zerker boards. I registered as Varamek
  5. Moldar Augur

Looking for forums access as well please
  6. crag79 Augur

Is anyone tending to these boards and granting access?
    eepok likes this.
  7. Behelit Augur

for anyone looking to get access, please save me some time and have a magelo sync'd with at least your lvl/AA's (can leave the gear empty). or join a guild that has their roster on a website. the point being if there's no way for me to know who you are/ if you even have the toon you're claiming... than you aren't likely to get access.
  8. The Bagman New Member

Thanks for the updated reply Behelit. Requested information on my access request at the site. Username: Bagman
  9. Brohg Augur

10. The Bagman New Member

Thanks for the quick reply and granting access Behelit. I have found answers to many questions already. Not a lot of information there but what is there is the need to know stuff!
  11. Marc TheAdversary New Member

12. Kaavak New Member

This Nerf we received because everyone is complaining about our DPS < Zerkers > is rediculas I did a test dummy before patch at 260 k DPS with burns..glyphs . I'm a raid EOK geared zerker with 21k AA after patch today I did the same burn for [ 5 mins ] both times and has a 147k dps that is a a HUgh DPS cut and most of us that wanted to be the best worked really hard to get to the point of High sustained dps , TBM progression etc and now this 40% dps cut is way out of line considering a shaman can out dps a zerker before and no one complains about them at all, I suggest you rethink this nerf as I'm aware of several folks who will most likley take a very long break over this issue until its resolved, straight melee class should be high damage but you just made zerkers a average DPS class .That is unacceptable to many, was bad enough having a shaman out DPS us .Pulling 350k extended parses..

Kaavak Cazic Thull 105 zerker Eok geared 21k AA
  13. Kaavak New Member

redid the parse at 180 secs hit DIsconcerning at 90 secs and ran it for 1:30 as it is now ,used all discs but Glyph parsed at 219k and did this several times running in and out of GH to reset Disconcerning since in GH it does not seem to drop off had a fluxuation on several tryes of 25k 219k being the lowest and since my try before patch was 260k but ran for 5 mins and these new parses were 219k at 180 secs I can only assume that on extended duration in they cycle would run in the high 100s at best not running glyphs that the nerf was roughly 25% DPS cut pretty extream considering Shaman DPS for instance but this is still inaccurate since some of the discs continue in GH and don't drop off making the cut in DPS more that the estimated 25%

Kaavik
  14. Feznik Elder

Does it really matter if he's a legit zerker or an alt? Probably just wanted information on how to play the class.

Curious how much traffic does your exclusive website see? Minus the recent zerker nerf, which probably is giving you a lot of "rant" traffic. By making it exclusive, I doubt you will build a decent community on your website.

If I played a zerker or even wanted to learn to play one, I doubt I'd make the effort to go through the hurdles to join your website. Just seems like the wrong approach to build up a community on your website. But more power to you if that is your intent.

The only comparison I can offer is monkly-business, it wasn't exclusive and yet had trouble maintaining enough traffic of posts each month.
  15. Ghubuk Augur

You do realize that by hiding behind another site, any claims by zerkers on this forum are very much going to be taken with a grain of salt as it will be obvious you won't be open about what you can / cannot do.
  16. Behelit Augur

I'm not running a "community" forum, I'm not trying to make friends, I'm not trying to build any sense of togetherness, and I'm certainly not looking for "traffic" as my metric.

I wanted a place where raiding Zerkers could discuss burns, parses, events, etc. without having to worry about other classes dropping-eaves samwise...

It has slightly extended beyond that original parameter to include a small subsection for alts/lower level Zerkers to ask questions/what-have-you.

But to be perfectly honest I think there's too many members on eqzerker already, I've been more than generous with granting of access.
  17. fransisco Augur

With exclusive membership, the site will become an island. It won't be available to newer berzerkers, and if/when it loses membership, all the zerker info will basically be lost to all future players.
    Feznik likes this.
  18. Behelit Augur

am I supposed to care about info being lost to future players? lol cause I dont
    menown likes this.
  19. Chaosflux Augur

BUT BUT COMMUNITY

This thread has been a hilarious read so far
    Phrovo1 likes this.
  20. Kunon Augur

How exactly is that any different from the current situation where the best players from all of the classes have long ago abandoned their class sites and only share information with a handful of people?

People bemoan the loss of the open community class sites, but those sites where cesspools of trolls from within their own communities and those from other classes. Anything posted on them that were a positive in anyway or gave any inclination into what a class could do where immediately used by others to try and nerf that class. Speaking of...

From the guy who is constantly calling for nerfs to pretty much every class. Look above, those like you are the reason sites like this now exist for most classes. As for becoming an island, that is pretty much the point. These sites aren't for the "community", but serve as the only places left in which the best of the best from each class can come together (occasionally) to talk outside of private messages.