Zerker AA suggestions for Fippy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vicus, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Vicus Augur

Looking for advice for the best way to use my AA's to increase DPS so that I can get AA's even faster. My group setup is a 63 Shaman and a 63 Cleric. I'm 63 as well. Currently we all are over geared for our exp spots (POV,The Hole...any other suggestions welcome for our setup). So not in need of AA's that will increase my mitigation but I am clueless of what DSP AA's are the most important. I current have bought 3 levels of Planar power and Combat Fury 3 and 1 point of Flurry. What is going to drop the mobs the fastest. Obviously I am limited to the Fippy server so wanted to know what to use.

Thanks.
  2. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

being on the TLPs there are specific zones you will want to use to maximize your exp.. dragon nec is a good place to start 45-55 but ur already past that point.. being 60+ split paw or acrylia caverns would be good choices, once u brake into the 70's you will want to get to vald and that will be the best exp u can get up to 80.

The reason these zones are the best places to be is because they have higher zone exp mods (ZEM) they are as close as the TLPs get to hot zones currently. there are plenty of threads in this forum outlining them have a look around im sure you will come across them.

As to your questions about specific aa's to aquire just get them all :)

Good luck with your exp!
  3. Nolrog Augur

You can check out EQAASEARCH.org for a really nice filterable list of AAs. You can see what each adds to your DPS.

As for what's best, I suggest looking for some Zerkers on game and asking what gave them thhe biggest boost. Can also ask in the General channel.