Your player data will be updated in EQ players shortly

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Motherlee, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Motherlee Augur

On just one account, I turned off autoupdate 3x tonight. It keeps turning itself back on. They're all been doing this a while but not 3x in 2 hours before.
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

You poor dear.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Been doing that to me all night too. I thought they got rid of their EQ Players site long time ago?
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes they got rid of it... just never bothered to remove the update message.
  5. Motherlee Augur

For players who are seeing something in red like, "This command cannot be completed at this time," that's what the system is trying to do.

That's why I keep turning it off. Sometimes it goes through, other times it doesn't.

Wouldn't it be funny if that old EQ Players system was causing the server crashes?
  6. Motherlee Augur

Last night, I got the autoupdate message on the same druid that got so many of the other ones. Sure enough, the button was clicked again. I clicked it off and 30 mins (approx) later, WHILE the button was off, the system tried to send an EQ Players update again. It happened to some other accounts last night. I suppose with everything else that's falling down around our ears, this is nothing but reporting this bug might lead them to something else.
  7. Motherlee Augur

Anyone think this might be related to the information box (whatever it's called,) coming back up repeatedly after being dismissed? Maybe I'm not writing to my ini files properly?
  8. Geroblue Augur

Mine gets re-enabled to. I mostly just ignore it.
  9. Motherlee Augur

A couple of times a day? Only when you reboot?
  10. Capnzaps New Member

I have 1 account at does this every time I zone- It doesn't matter what computer it logs in from...deselecting it means nothing.

It will also self toggle after about 2 hours in world.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. Motherlee Augur

Just one? When we collect enough info, we can post it in the bug list.