You win. I'm out.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jmsgalla, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Megazen Elder

It's a response to the anger they feel at themselves, for supporting something they know is a horrible service, because they have addiction problems that are unresolved. It's a form of justification for their own behavior, which they know is really unjustifiable.
  2. bbqpulledpork New Member

My last login was june 11th. Already cancelled my sub. Mods can check my account and last login for proof. I'm just a sacrifice that has to be made to get the servers running properly I guess.
  3. Febb Augur

I think people get bent out of shape way too easily at DPG because they remember when they were at the top of their game and had all the resources in the world to throw at issues. However, this is a small company now and people still treat them like they are this large gaming company that supposed to work miracles when they really can't anymore for various reasons. Once people get past their expectations and come to that realization, they finally go through the grieving stages.
  4. Pawtato Augur

I'll admit that I'm guilty of expecting a bit too much from them at times. It's pretty clear that it's an almost impossible challenge to manage an almost 25 year old game, and what they do manage to release should be applauded. You read through some former dev postings around the EQ-sphere, and you get a pretty clear picture that the EQ team has had to fight through incompetent executive management and a crazy code base.

Props to JChan, she got put in a tough spot that was going to be a massive challenge for anyone. From all accounts, she's the one that keeps this game running and that's not something a company can replace.

All that said though, sometimes all the hard work and effort in the world just doesn't cut it.
    Wyndar likes this.
  5. ftp!! New Member

News to me, f2p account and I can post. Guess I am a snowflake just like you.
  6. Moege Augur

Your insults need work, keep at it maybe next year you will actually be able to make a toddler upset.
    Loze likes this.
  7. Dexxeaa00 Elder

8. Dexxeaa00 Elder

9. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

That would matter if any of that money was ever used to actually improve the game. But it's not, so we don't care how much money some CEO is making while our petitions go ignored.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I just ate 4 Kronos, looking forward to another month of EQ. Devs can check my accounts, for proof.
    Tucoh likes this.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

DBG said you need a subscription to post in TLP forums but they never implemented it. I wish they would.
    Dythan likes this.