You could not possibly eat anymore...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hegsheoshed, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

I can't find the filter for this. It should be with the food consumption messages or environmental damage. I looked all through the filters so I won't be searching the forums as much as someone will point out I should search the forums.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Right click chat window. Filters > Food and Drink Messages

That will have them show up in that chat window. There is no way I know of to Hide them completely.
  3. Zarkdon Augur

So here is a dumb question. I know way back in the good ol' days not having food actually caused problems. I think you couldn't regen stamina or meditate. Other than the irritating message, and consuming expensive stat food, does being hungry do anything negative?
  4. Gialana Augur

Based on a recent bug report that turned out to not be a bug, being hungry prevents at least some skillups. If you have max skills, that of course won't matter.
  5. fransisco Augur

Thats it, you don't meditate/regen when you are hungry. It used to be you would take damage and die from hunger/thrist, but those days are gone
    Kinda wish they'd come back, no reason for everyone to stay logged in for weeks on end in the guild lobby. HUGE waste of power.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't know, a full stack of 1000 loaves of bread lasts an AWFULLY long time.

I top off my stack every summer. That's it, once a year :)