Yet another returnee

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Wazel, May 5, 2017.

1. Wazel New Member

So me and a friend have returned to EQ stopped playing a little after pop(used to be full raid equipped). I have a 69 wizard(on drinal server) he has a 56 pally. I have 21 of 23 expansions..

Question is neither of us are Keen on subscription so we will not have access to the time locked progression servers. Whats the best server for us to roll new toons?

Thanks.
  2. bzrkmaniac New Member

I rerolled on Phinigel (Timelocked Progression). Has a great population. Maybe the RP server?
  3. Khaliss Augur

OP said he doesn't wanna sub, so TLP servers are out of the question... in which case I highly recommend FV server if you & your friend are more casual players. I'm a recent returnee myself because DBG offered free heroic toons over a month ago, so I rolled my own boxed crew. FV is a great server, very healthy population, although most are level capped already. But if you aren't alone, you can get mercs and you would be a group of four, & should be able to progress at a decent pace. Plus most gear are droppable, so it's easy to get gear as you level, just focus on grinding xp, and go to the bazaar when you need upgrades