Yelinak Active Guilds Update

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by 93_Combine, Mar 3, 2023.

1. 93_Combine Journeyman

2. Aiona Augur

3. 93_Combine Journeyman

bump. God updated
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Triconx Augur

Ouch, Yelinak is in trouble. Aradune had more guilds clearing DON/DoDh than Yelinak has doing GOD total without clearing. Heck, Aradune may have had more guilds doing TSS.
    Gheed likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

As always, it depends on one's personal definition of "healthy population".
  6. coltongrundy Augur

I've seen wundanz and without haste in qvic so they must have ikkinz 1-4 and uqua done
  7. coltongrundy Augur

They sky is falling! Yelinak is doomed because it's not as popular as the most popular tlp ever!
  8. Triconx Augur

At this very moment, Yelinak may be fine, but the writing is on the wall. That little amount of raiding guilds so early in it's life isn't giving that server a good trajectory.
  9. 93_Combine Journeyman

will try to confirm next couple days
  10. 93_Combine Journeyman

I honestly thought the numbers were going to be worse. Between Oakwynd and Diablo 4, I'm sure Yelinak isn't the only server to take a numbers hit. For most part it seems like the active raiding guilds are committed to this server's long haul. If we can add some returning players / new players after the d4/new server steam cools off, I think the server will be okay.

lol. Mischief is a great server for what it is. Like I said before, not really fair to compare the two. Happy to see it still thriving so well.
  11. jeskola pheerie

Without Haste does not have ikkinz and uqua done, the list is accurate
  12. 93_Combine Journeyman

8 days till oow! /cheer
  13. Zendien New Member

Things are really quiet atm on Yelinak and the raidlogging is strong. That and Oakwynd/Diablo 4. We won't actually see how active the server really is until Omens of War unlocks :)

Something people seem to keep forgetting btw: Yelinak gets relaxed truebox at Omens
    jeskola likes this.
  14. Harp@016 New Member

Hello! I am looking to return to EQ TLP, hoping to 3box from one system. I was looking at yelinak as a possible home, but was unsure if the "ship has sailed".

I have played classic->pop many times, so the fact I will be soloing through this stuff is not an issue, and would be fun for me to regain my feel for the game.

Is there enough of a population at the high end for me to group/guild up for content? I was considering an sk-enc-dru 3 box with the druid as my possible raid toon.

Cheers!
  15. 93_Combine Journeyman

I wouldn't say the ship has sailed. It slowed down a bit due to diablo 4 and new tlp but still a good of number of guilds ranging from hardcore to casual. With OOW coming Thursday it already seems like there's a bit more life. And yes, definitely enough population in the high-end content for groupage and raiding. GL!
  16. 93_Combine Journeyman

bump.. DoN update. Still fair amount of guilds to choose from! Relaxed Truebox 3 per PC is nice. Dodh November 9th. Still good activity on this server. Come on over
  17. Embalm New Member

Server population still healthy. <Without Haste> has anguish (OoW) on farm, doing current content in DoN, as well as back raiding some GoD and weekly epic raids. It is a great time to jump in and join us for the DoDH release coming soon!
    93_Combine likes this.
  18. Gheed Is not reading your response

Why would anyone "jump in" on this server?

There is no way you actually think Aradune was the "most popular tlp ever"...
  19. 93_Combine Journeyman

Why not ? Still a good amount of fun xpans otw.. there is content beyond classic - pop
  20. Gheed Is not reading your response

That is good to know.

Personally I have never made it past Classic.