Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest Round 2

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Knowledge test time, we hope you studied!

Do you know EverQuest, like REALLY know EverQuest? How about the lore surrounding locations, NPCs, and more? Well, this is your chance to put your knowledge to work for some sweet loot!

Once a month, during server downtime on patch day, we will ask a lore-related trivia question on the forums. The first player to respond correctly, with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation, will win a code for one of the following, which will change monthly:
    • Goblet of Adventure II
    • Potion of Energy
    • Perfected Augmentation Distiller
    • Heritage Crate Choice
    Of course, we need to have some guidelines to follow, so be sure to read all of them to ensure they are followed.

Answers must follow all posted forum guidelines and Daybreak Games Terms of Service.
    Only posts made in the Lore & trivia thread will be accepted. Answers in private messages to staff will not be counted.

Participants understand that admins can see edits, including timestamps, to posts and will accept admin rulings regarding responses.

• All off-topic posts will be removed without notice, and possible warnings will be issued.
    This event will take place solely on the official EverQuest Forum, and we will not be accepting entries from Twitter/X, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social websites, including but not limited to, Reddit and Discord. Participants must have an account on the forum to win.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by Daybreak Games.

Be sure to follow us on social media to keep up with all EverQuest news! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.  
  2. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

What shop and which zones was this picture taken in?

[IMG]
  3. Sazam New Member

Halas, Alchemy shop
  4. gamechanger New Member

Eastern Karana
  5. Derranged35 New Member

Halas or Qeynos Hills
  6. shamuuuuuu New Member

7. Schatze Journeyman

East Karana, Weapons Merchant Building
  8. Festi New Member

Rivervale
  9. Everhaste33 New Member

Surefall Glade
  10. Uuvin Augur

Not in game yet, cannot check the name of the shop, but look at what is hanging in the picture in the background on the wall. A bard lute and a foraged morning dew. So it is either Greater Faydark or Lesser Faydark (don't forget to spell it out fully and correctly). In Gfay there is the bard guild, but the actual name of the shop / owner is something I cannot check. In Lfay there is the ranger outpost where I have no idea of their names. Someone can go into the files and find out, or we can all wait until servers go up and charge out there to compare and post. That is my assessment from what I see. First choice: Greater Faydark, Bard Guild.
  11. Ayoheee Augur

Fish's Ale. South Qeynos.
  12. rainner New Member

13. Festi New Member

South Qeynos Bag n Barrel
  14. Kilzadi Not an Uber

Bag n Barrel
    South Qeynos
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner! I will Private Message you a code in a moment! Congratulations!
    Barton-Vox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.