YEAH TOV !!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Archery, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Archery Lorekeeper

This is by far the most visually appealing expac ever! The game play makes sense and is enjoyable by all (Not only the few top server wide Raid Guilds). The Raids can be for the most brilliant people at the top no argument from me. But the rest of the Expac should be able to be completed by the serious and hard working non raid players. Having started in Sept 2001, I know we have all found our personal special expac's. But TOV is getting Raves from everyone. wherever I go.
    Please continue to develop EQ for the larger population and give the top Raid Guilds the RAID challenge they want and deserve. I respect the server wide top Guilds greatly and often they well help the rest of us mere mortals. F&F used to even have Christmas events for the rest of Firona Vie!
    How great is it, that so many are coming back and so very many playing are loving it. There are those that will complain mightily about the development. We all know how ez pz it is to shout out complaints from the most unhappy folks that will ALWAYS find something to complain about. A case in point are folks complaining the the final download of TOV took several more hours than expected. Well NOW HEAR THIS> it used to be that EQ would be down, crashing and bug riddled for WEEKS. Many have no idea how wonderful they now have it and the serious concerned DEVs and Customer Support it.
    Maybe some would like to go back to stacks of 20 TS items max or all the multitude of areas of the game DBG's has fixed (both long term bugs as well as logical content). I'll get drilled from many for being so supportive and pleased with EQ and DBG, But ya gotta look at the history. and continued improvements to a fairly weak, fragile and 20 year old code that is constantly improving. EQ hasn't died off like I've heard from 2004 on, and us long term admirers of the entire EQ platform appreciate the game and development and continued efforts (Krono's, zillions of ornaments, constantly improving graphics) to make EQ "Live Long and Prosper".