Xulous Prime

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mytoss, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Mytoss Elder

Can you please make the rotting corpses pullable? we defated the named earlier tonight , and lots of corpses had spawned near chest ( first time for this ) when we tried to pull em we discovered that they are linked so pulling em was not doable , needless to say 10 + corpses at once we couldent handle , even more so cause they where not mezzable either.
    tried alot of pulling em but was not doable and apparently the aoe they have is zonewide, so we ended up with alot of corpses before we had to use DA etc to open chest to see what was inside and for someone to loot the loots finnaly
    Leerah likes this.
  2. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

1. You're not suppose to be getting rotting corpses, they pop when someone isn't cured fast enough.
    2. They are pullable during fight(they pop where named poped and stand there if you're too far from him) and aggro when you near them. They SHOULD auto aggro on the person that failed cure and bum rush him.
    3. They are snarable/rootable, pretty sure.
  3. Mytoss Elder

Ive read up on that , guess the reasons why we didnt see em before was cause healer merc had cured the dots ) however if they had agroed throughout fight we would have dealt with em there , having 10 at chest after we killed named doesnt work.
    doesnt matter if they are snareable or rootable , what happened is the puller pulled a single to us , i attacked and was instantly summoned away to the 10 others and instant killed , even those who where not agro still got attacked since they got hit by aoe so we wiped a few times and finnaly gave up and used da and such to open chest and see what was inside and for someone to loot.
    doesnt work that we kill a named only to find 10+ mobs at chest and no way of pulling em without geting all at once.
    Leerah likes this.
  4. Crokker Lorekeeper

They don't see invis to undead either and can be trained away from the group, giving you time to open the chest for reward and loot.
  5. Mytoss Elder

i know that , still would like either they agro through named fight or pullable or despawn upon death of named.
  6. Leerah Augur

The OP is right. This is a bug. There are many bugs in FH and BW missions. This needs to be addressed. I'm posting it on the bug forums.
  7. malibu66 Elder

No, they are immune to run speed changes (raid versions anyway ...).

I'd like to know how you got 10 up in the first place without wiping during the fight.
  8. Riou EQResource

in group version just pull him to the side closer to the zone in, the rotting corpses will never aggro you until you get to the fun chest part, in which case you will want to like DA train them a bit to open chest and get your loot :p
  9. Leerah Augur

Yah. No. Let a cape rot last night.