xpacs removed from account

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by VetMonkEq, Jan 25, 2022.

1. VetMonkEq New Member

I just logged in and noticed I'm now level 110 (instead of 120), my account is FTP even though I used a krono today, and I'm missing xpacs. I purchased ToL with my credit card months ago and have had no issues since.

I also noticed multiple other people in chat experiencing the same exact issue. Something is obviously very wrong. Guess no raiding tonight.

And please, as a courtesy to people affected by this, offer us up some type of "we're sorry" loot.
    Fenthen and Ronwe like this.
  2. Ronwe New Member

My account in same boat right now. On FV I still have all my purchased AA's from ToL though.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Sounds like a RNG AI run amok. I may wait a bit to log in.
  4. Reptution New Member

Same for me my account went to FTP when its auto paid
  5. Seamus Journeyman

Same here on 3 different accounts - all set back to lvl 110 though 2 were at max 120, and no expacs or gold status, even though two were gold. This is the biggest screw up I've seen in 20+ years of EQ...
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Silverforge New Member

Same is going on with a few of us in guild, de-levelled to 110 and missing expansions
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Petition and keep petitioning. This happened to my cleric like 15 years ago and it took a month to get fixed because it fell thru the cracks.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think all of these were just issues with the server burps last night. If not cleared up after logging in anew today then yes, a petition would be the logical next step
  9. Ronwe New Member

Logged in this morning and my account was straight.
    CatsPaws likes this.