Xegony crash / Bixie Warfront mission mobs misbehaving

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenthen, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

We were just given a YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED screen mid-mission of a second attempt at the 3rd Naturalist mission "They're Everywhere!" We had mass hatchlings spawn and warp / lap the zone, depopped the queen, we finished but couldn't hail the queen since she no longer existed, and had to end the completed task and start a new one -- and now that new one has crashed.
    Esero likes this.
  2. Edrick Augur

It's my fault, I didn't put enough plat into the server coin slot. Sorry for letting everyone down.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Piestro Augur

We're patching a few fixes related to Heroic Adventures tonight that might cause some server difficulties.

Edit: at 6am tomorrow. Sorry, I slightly misspoke myself.
  4. Qulas Augur

Is this related to Xegony crashing?
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. dpsdpsdps Elder

in the middle of raid time?
  6. Piestro Augur

Possibly for Japanese raiding guilds (although when I was in a Japanese raid guild* we were usually done by 6am).

*They had better raid times for contested content in case anyone is wondering. Made it much easier to get into the elementals.
  7. Pyemia Elder

With absolutely no warning?
  8. Piestro Augur

9. Raptor_Shadowz New Member

maybe my clock is wrong, but its the 9th :rolleyes:
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Tunare crashed twice today too.
  11. Esero Elder

I blame Fenthen. /nod
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Pyemia Elder

13. Zantor Augur

Now the herioc mission i was in was gone, there is a hour wasted for nothing.
  14. Raptor_Shadowz New Member

I think we need to stop drinking so much Pyemia...
  15. Pyemia Elder

Absolutely no warning.
  16. Pyemia Elder

Someone needs to, anyway.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

This was Xegony's crash, not a patch downtime when Xegony was the only server affected.
  18. Piestro Augur

There's a chance the bug could have potentially caused a crash. We'll get it fixed.
  19. Fenthen aka Rath

The mission "They're Everywhere" is still lagging out the zone / server.

The sheer number of mobs that pop disables spells and all NPC movement for 15 seconds at a time, or more.

The 500 thousand loyal hatchlings are crashing.
  20. Silv Augur

Well I didn't see this thread till after I posted mine which is on the same topic - a mod could merge or lock/delete mine.

"They're Everywhere!" is a train wreck right now though. Looking forward to the fixes...