WTB Black Pantherskin Armor - Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HerroThere, Aug 18, 2016.

1. HerroThere Journeyman

Looking for six pieces.

Helm / Shoulder / Tunic / Arm / Leg / Boots

Paying 6k.

I've yet to see anything in a week of logging in. I will do my best to accommodate your playtime if you can drop me a line here.
  2. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Neveroom on Phinigel makes that armor, as he made me 2 sets.
  3. Finnster Elder

did you join auction channel? It's auctioned there a lot. Frad sold me some tailored stuff cheap. But I also see Neverroom offering them. Not sure who is cheaper. You might want to send both of them an ingame mail.
  4. Dilf Augur

If you want a full set, Neveroom (as previously suggested) is UK-based and sells all the sets of Velious crafted gear. His prices are fair, but I've been building a set of black panther gear over the last few weeks from people that are re-selling for much less. I didn't pay over 600p for a single piece in the entire set. If you want everything now, he's the guy to contact, otherwise just pick up single pieces from everyone else.
  5. HerroThere Journeyman

I've been in EC tunnel and the /auction channel on and off for hour(s) throughout the evening in CST timezone since 8/13 with zero messages offering 1k per piece so it's not me being stingy or trying to get it cheap. I've been able to get everything else during that time period that I've auctioned for so I know I'm not being spam blocked.

Not one tell, nor have I seen anyone selling sets of BP. Maybe I keep just missing people /shrug.

Will look for Neveroom and Frad though thanks.

I can't wait for the /baz ;[
  6. Seabiscuit New Member

I think Neveroom is on vacation for a couple weeks, so that's rough timing.
  7. HerroThere Journeyman

Found someone finally. Hurray.

See ya'll when SoL launches =O
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.