Wizard AA

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Kylo, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Kylo Elder

Anyone know what happen to Arcane fusion wizard Aa. I dont see it proc anymore.
  2. Brohg Augur

Its damage was heavily nerfed, but you should occasionally see your agro make a big big drop when casting Ethereals. You've just Fused for an additional 50k damage or so, it does a large concussion when it procs.
  3. Vlerg Augur

enchanter's chromatic haze is the new arcane fusion.

the large aggro drop on it is still pretty nice however.
  4. Kylo Elder

Wizard is falling behind in this TDS expansion. Arcane fusion need to be reintroduce and stack with chromatic haze. Mob in this expansion have so much hp. not nice at all when SOE take our skill and gave it to another class. This expansion wizard class is hurting pretty bad
  5. Brohg Augur

I disagree.
    Axxius and Sancus like this.
  6. Apoc Augur

Wizards are doing just fine in this expansion. In raids the problem with this expansion is the AC on mobs are far too high. Group content could be a little vauge tho depending if you are killing dark blues with a melee and they can headshot decap or assasignate but wizards are king right now on most fights unless its multiple mobs for necros.
  7. Kylo Elder

TDS expansion mob have so much hp. a lot of trash mob are running at 6-8 mil hp some even more. I am talking about TDS expansion not previous expansion. right now everything is becoming a long fight. I do not care about raid. I dont plan to raid and if i do i probly do old expansion one. What i care about is group content and so far I can tell that Wizard is doing very bad in group content
  8. Kunon Augur

Wizards didn't fall behind with TDS. Mobs just got more HPs as you have noticed. What is a long fight for you (a sole wizard) would be even longer for almost every other class (generally speaking) if it they were the only DPS trying to kill the same mob. If you feel like wizards are doing very bad in group content you would likely have quit if you played a different class at this point.
  9. Kylo Elder

TDS is a necromancer expansion. pet tank with unlimited mana and 10+ dot gg.
  10. Kylo Elder

Nevermind you're right Kunon I am going to reroll as a Necromancer.
  11. Brohg Augur

On short fights like 30s, when I'm 40kdps and the dipsedoodles are 20k and whinging about mercs, I do 1.2mil damage and they do 600k. On long fights like 2 min, when I'm still 40kdps and the dipsedoodles are still 20k and still whinging about mercs, I do 5mil damage and they do under 2.5mil. The mercs oom after 5ish mobs, I guess that's different, but me as a real wizard? Pretty sure I'm fine.
    Sancus likes this.
  12. Momentum Elder

Unfortunately this won't stop you being bad. Unless you found a way to reroll behind the keyboard, too. ;)
    RPoo, Sancus, Spellfire and 1 other person like this.
  13. Ravengloome Augur

I didnt realize a long fight was anything over 15s now.

Wizards are probably one of the stronger, if not the strongest DPS classes ATM.

Wizards absolutely destroy group content, ive literally 2boxed all progression/missions with my paladin/wizard + mercs, I am not sure what problem you think there is, but i am not seeing it.
    Spellfire and Sancus like this.
  14. Apoc Augur

For sustain Id say for group content with group gear and no support 55 to 65k dps is doable and raid gear no support 65 to 80k is good dps. Maybe something you are doing is wrong not sure. Mind you those numbers are when not boxing.
  15. Brohg Augur

That's much higher than I experience, Apoc. Not maxed out on foci or spell ranks or stuff yet, but that's much higher.
  16. Ravengloome Augur

That looks right, I ride around 46 to 52 for a good length of time on combined parses with my group geared box wizard. I could see a solo played group wizard riding 55/60 for similar lengths.
  17. RPoo Augur

[38134] Arcane FusionClasses: WIZ/254
    Skill: Evocation
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Hate: -60000
    Crit Chance/Dmg: 15%
    1: Decrease Current HP by 73450

[38418] Chromatic Haze (same as gift of hazy thoughts procs vs last rank of the activated haze)Classes: ENC/254
    Skill: Melee
    Target: Target Group, MGB: No
    Range: 200', AE Range: 200'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 12s (2 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: No
    Max Hits: 1 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Base Spell Damage by 340%
    2: Limit Type: Detrimental
    3: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    4: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    10: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 100% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage

Apples and Oranges...
    Silv and Sancus like this.