Wizard 50 - Lockjaw LF Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vanadar, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Vanadar New Member

Hello!

I am looking for a raid guild on Lockjaw that has a place for my Level 50 Wizard.

When it comes to EQ1 I am not very experienced in raiding - tbh never raided here before. But in the end a Wizard is not that hard to play ;P
    I come from EQ2, where i was raiding for over 7 years, though.

Raid times don't really matter as long as I know them before and I can plan accordingly.

Just send me a tell ingame (name: Vanadar) or response on the forums.
  2. Lokomotiva Elder

Nice to see some new blood on EQ. Please check out my post for Ghost in the Fog in this forum. We're still forming, but are about to begin farming the planes to prepare to kill the current era content. You would have time to grow and learn from us rather than being thrown to the wolves and pushed through the content. My name in game is also Steampint or you can message me here if interested :)

Best of luck either way. Welcome to EQ1
  3. Simone Augur

Peace of Formosa EX is currently recruiting more wizards. We are a Asian/Ocean/North American morning guild that usually starts raids around 4:30AM PST. Anyway if you are interested in joining or want more information then please send a tell to my characters, Sophiee or Maladie, in game. You can also contact our leader, Caplayca, or the other officers Lacat, Coverwho, or Cocobo.

Anyway good luck finding a guild that is right for you.