Wiz need advice on proc aug.

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Highwizard, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Highwizard Augur

Hey there fellow wizzies, need some advice on what I should do. I am about to have my last proc aug, the raid quality rallos zek ice proc. I will have to wear the rallos zek earring to use it as my cloak is full of proc augs. Should I sacrifice the 1 rank of luck or one level or should i swap my blazing euphoria with the rallos zek ice proc (raid quality) and wear a current content raid earring. I have 4/4 banestrike as well not sure if that affects proc augs or not.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Most procs wins for wizards IMO. I'm pretty sure I still run the Brell's aug on mine. Of course I'm still wearing old augs as well so...

But you can see for yourself from Kizant's website (dps.kizant.net). Configure based upon all the procs you have and the luck level and run a basic weave. Then swap the proc for the luck and run again. I'd do it without adps and then again for your full normal adps. Decide what is best for you and your setup.

Then you've made an informed decision.
  3. Highwizard Augur

Yeah i spend alot of time on there, i think the sympathetic amplification is why this is a good choice to wear as many proc augs as possible. I was leaning in that direction. Thank you for the feedback.