<Wipes to Death> lockjaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Basak, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Basak Augur

Greetings!

My name is Basak. I have been a guild leader for years between EQ, EQ2, and WoW across different servers in my gaming lifetime. While I have little aspirations to take a guild into the raiding scene as competition (even though I myself would like to raid), I do think I would like to build up a more casual style guild for people to talk in a social manner and not worry about raiding.

The idea I have for this guild is casual social. I do not care if you only bring boxes or alts into the guild. If you have your main elsewhere, but you would like additional people to talk with outside your main (via boxes or alts) this is where I would attempt to come in.

I have no idea if I will convert into a raiding guild down the line, but I for sure will be working on raiding if the guild gets big enough and I get enough interest with enough characters to do the content. Even if I am an expansion or two or several behind the rest of the server. I am here to have fun and see content as close to original levels and gear as possible.

If you have any interest in joining me. Send me a PM or a Tell in-game with your intentions. I am taking any Race, any Class, any Level, I will take boxes of mains, and even alts for those that want to take a break from their mains, but I have zero tolerance for botters, intentional training, and theft of kills and camps, so if you are one of those type of people, then you likely will want to go elsewhere.

The basic rules for the guild are simple to follow.
    1. No Botting of characters.
    2. No training (within reason)
    3. No Kill Stealing (within reason)
    4. No Camp Stealing
    5. I would like to know your main if you bring an alt/box into the guild. I would be the only one with this info if you wish to keep things hidden from others. It is very likely if this guild succeeds that I will have members from competing guilds and I do not want any in-guild drama but out of respect to the guilds you have mains in it is important that I know this information. (I would like to know character name if possible, but at minimum the guild main is in)
    6. Keep me informed on your interests within the guild. (such as if you are there just to be social with others outside your main, or to advance as a guild to evolve the guild into a more stable casual raiding.)
  2. Myri New Member

Wait a second, is this Basak that was in R2G on test? :p
  3. Basak Augur

Yes, it would indeed be that very Basak that was in R2G on test. I have been having issues playing lately so been unable to log on. Going through a few issues with DBG support that is causing me frustrations that may lead to me quitting all DBG altogether, but time will tell. And you would be whom?
  4. Myri New Member

Wow you don't recognize me. Its Mirei. =(
  5. Valishar New Member

Return to Glory was fun, while it lasted.
  6. Ghirardelli New Member

I am playing on LJ as Ghirardelli if anyone wants to say hi. :)