Windows and Multiple EQ opsn

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Coruth, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Coruth Augur

ou know how windows overlaps things rather than set programs fully next to each other?

My EQs have always been next to each other, yet this morning when i was checking the chats they kept opening overlaped

is there a way to stop this and make them not overlap?

Not sure if this started beause of the Patcher Update?
  2. shruggz Elder

I am having the same issue today, wasnt this way yesterday, really slowin down the toon switching between boxes, i dont run any boxing software just tab out and select the appropriate button on the bottom of the screen (3 boxing) now though instead of 3 buttons one for each instance ive got 3 buttons all overlapped together not much larger than one button, select that overlapped button and 3 window appear have to then select one of those. would really prefer to be able to go back to 3 seperate buttons, any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. shruggz Elder

thanks paradisc_parasite, that fixed the problem, to coruth select your task bar go to properties and select the never combine button and hit apply
  4. jarsh92 Elder

Just to add, bunch of people are complaining about this in the Vets section....I also tried uninstalling the windows update that happened on the 28th, but the eq windows are still stacking.

Was something changed on purpose that could be causing this?
  5. Leerah Augur

This is where the thread should have been in the first place. Help us, Alex! You're our only hope!