Wiltin Windwalker (Ivy Etched Leggings) - Ranger

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Yaroc, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Yaroc New Member

Hey Rangers,

I've been trying to get a pair of Ivy Etched Leggings (Ranger armor quest). I camped the brownies in LFay for their arrows, and now need the quiver from Wiltin Windwalker (who's out in OOT)... but I have yet to find him up.

All >dated< information states that "a buccaneer" is his placeholder. At around an EQ day (72+mins) for respawn. I've been there for a few 'days' and have killed many buccaneers - nada.

Another quite old post stated hailing Lt. Leafstalker in Kelethin and ask about the quiver. I did not get any prompts from Leafstalker when I tried...

I'm at a loss. Has anyone finished this in the last couple of years since they revamped the zone, or know if they changed Wiltin's spawn at all?

Thanks,

Daer
    42 Ranger [Mangler]
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to have done the ivy gauntlets quest first. Then the LT will talk to you about quivers. That being said there are a lot of tips to spawn him but it is one of the longest and pitb quests so I gave it up back then. If you read further in the comments on Allah it refers to NOT killing the buccaneer and that the Lt actually starts the spawn cycle which then can take many days.

And since your on mangler (thanks for that info btw) its very possible he is not even in that server so it wouldn't matter if anyone has seen him recently on live.
  3. Yaroc New Member

Thanks for the information - didn't know about having to do the gloves first. I'll be sure to get that done soon so I can continue on.
  4. KobalWR Lorekeeper

Anyone completed the quest on TLP?
  5. Relyn Lorekeeper

I completed the quest. I already killed the buccaneer. That didn't matter in Wiltin spawning for me.

I hailed Lt Leafstalker (without doing any other quests) and just said "quiver of kithicor". He went on his rant about the pirate base in oot.

I logged back on my necro in oot. I did the hail at 8am (I didn't bother with the whole between 12-4pm thing). Wiltin spawned at 2pm and I killed him. There was no buccaneer despawn or respawn first. Maybe if buccaneer is up he will have to despawn first, but I already killed him before I tried the hail. It was a pretty short wait.

From what I read, Wiltin could have spawned the next day instead, but it was relatively quick for me after I hailed. It helped that I had a character camped there already. He could have spawned and been killed by the time I ran from GFay to oot.