Will Teek be upgraded to level 95?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raluden, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Raluden Elder

The Teek dailies are nifty but with the level cap increase, the lower level ones are worthless. Only VoL is good for anything. So will we get a level 95, perhaps in Shards? Or is it not worth it?
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

This is why daily Heroic Adventures were implemented. It's not as simple as "kill 5x of random mob," but it's good bonus XP.
  3. Aghinem Augur

4. blood & gufts Augur

5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It would be nice to have level 95 Teek missions. I can't imagine it would be hard for the Devs to add and it is a great way for those who cant log on much to get some quick exp.

From a business standpoint it helps keep those busy in RL to keep their hand in the game. If peeps have something to do when they can only sign on for 20 minutes it at least keeps them logging in. Peeps who don't log in for long periods of time are more likely to cancel subscriptions so I think its a win win for players and SOE.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  6. Elskidor Augur

At this point it would just be nice to have a dev let us know that it has been acknowledged and discussed and they have plans or don't have plans.
    Ratbo Peep and Borek-VS like this.
  7. Shiea Augur

I highly doubt Teek will ever be upgraded to 95. The new daily HA's are his upgrade.