Will my account be refunded for this time I cannot log in?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tons, May 24, 2015.

1. Tons Journeyman

I believe there is a reasonable expectation for a product to work while paying for a service.
    Horth likes this.
  2. Kellaer Augur

The product is working. Read your terms of service. DBG does not guarantee any special access to certain servers.
  3. beyrak Augur

P1999 is available. I heard two people were logged in there last night.
  4. Draden Elder

Fortunately for you those don't really mean anything, countless laws, lawsuits and court cases prove that have a 'click to enter agreement' is quite frankly not something that holds in court. Get your refund or chargeback, it's your money and you have a right to retain it for services not rendered.
    Tronk likes this.
  5. Tons Journeyman

I don't need to read the agreement. I believe if you read the term "All Access" under my account there is an expectation to have "all access". You will also recall AT&T was punished for stating they had "unlimited data" on their plans while not really having unlimited data. So if you want to be technical about it, the terms of service do not matter. This is why I specifically used the term "reasonable expectation". I could also have said "in the spirit of the agreement". Both are legal terms of unstated expectations in legal agreements. Terms of service is a cheap mechanism to give the control to the issuing company and none to the consumer. But as I stated, "all access" cannot really be denied. As I am 100% sure there will not be a class action suit or anything it's all just jibberish anyhow. But I do feel I am not receiving a quality service for my payment and I am confident I would have no issue fighting this as a charge back on my consumer friendly credit card.
    Tronk likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

All Access means you have potential access to all of their games, not all servers
  7. beyrak Augur

If you cannot access all servers, then that's not "All Access".
  8. Tons Journeyman

I'm 100% sure it just reads "All Access". So unless they are planning to build a time machine and change that term, I have a reasonable expectation for a working product.
  9. Kellaer Augur

lol
  10. McDougal Augur

Log on to a real server. Start at lvl 1. From what I see here the experience will be closer to original EQ than this.
  11. HorghAeturnus New Member

I am camping the server select. Keep getting PHs though and no nameds :confused: