Will buying perks make me lose grandfather'd annual plan?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kaenneth, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I see the $119/year as my 'current plan' on the website screen when I am on the perk purchase page.

I lost my $89/year on one account when I bought the one year for $72, I don't want that to happen again.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I disagree. The plan you have is a normal yearly discount, anyone can get the $119/year so its not really a "grandfathered plan" its just a plain ole yearly plan.

Its the 24 month ones or like your old $72 one. Any special plan does not work with perks. Except for the lifetime accounts.

#3 from that linked help page would be more appropriate.

Do I need an All-Access Membership to use the Perks?
    • Yes, you need to have an All-Access Membership to enjoy the Perks. All you need to do is select the length of membership you would like (1, 3, 6, or 12 months), and then you can choose any combination of the new Perks to accompany your gameplay!
  5. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I have a $89.XX a year plan, not $119.XX a year
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah it wasn't clear cause you said you had one and lost it so I thought you meant you had a $119 now

Yes you will lose your $89/year - that is why it shows $119 - it will show what your plan will be when you try to buy the perks so your on a yearly plan and the yearly plan would change to $119. If you were on a month to month then it would show the amount for one month.

Sorry I misunderstood how it was written. I would not give up a $89/year plan for those perks
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Yeah, I had tested the $72 on my 4th box, so after that was up I just let it lapse.