Why not just add another server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, May 30, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

Wouldn't it make sense? there seems to be enough players for it to work. Clone Aradune and make another server...
  2. Samueru Journeyman

3. Healiez Augur

Cant believe no one else thought of this!!!

*looks at the front page of the forums* yup you are the first.

In all seriousness I hope they dont. I have played every TLP since Fippy. I would rather sit in a queue for a week or 3 then have them dilute the population. Every time they have made extra servers to handle the load "giggity" a month down the road they end up with one struggling server and one server with an OK population, then 5-6 months down the road they end up with a dead server and a struggling server.

"but why dont they just merge them"?

That is an excellent question, but if history is any indicator (it is) apparently merging them is either impossible or difficult enough to where its not worth there time.

Alas I have a sneaking suspicion that monday there will be an announcement about a second aradune server clone, and history will repeat itself. Hell it has 3 times before. The monday after launch weekend DBG caves.