Why no KRONO

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Godsanvil, May 28, 2022.

1. Godsanvil Journeyman

Me an several other people have been waiting for krono for a couple days now. Is no one approving it? Is everyone on vacation or something? It has never taken this long.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Have you submitted a support ticket? Posting here is far slower than the support ticket.

I hope you get your Krono soon!
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

36 hours is how long it should take at most on weekdays, on weekends it can be longer as I do not think processing is done on weekends.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Godsanvil Journeyman

Oh okay i was thinking maybe the holiday
  5. Gannuk New Member

This is annoying/disappointing. I bought it two days ago, they collected my money, and I won't get it until after the holidays?
  6. Ashland New Member

something is up i have never had to wait more than a hour or so except for my first order
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am curious. Saying it takes longer on weekends would seem to imply a need for a human to approve the sale. I do hope that the sales process for krono isn't that incredibly outdated.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Godsanvil Journeyman

Its been close to 5 days now. WTH how do i get my money back. Charge back? We bought Krono on 3 accounts zero have got any.
  9. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Chargebacks have a reputation of permanently banning your account. Daybreak is very strict on this

Once again - have you submitted a ticket?

Has the money been cleared thru your bank? Not just "pending" but cleared.

Does the purchase show as cleared in your EQ account management?

Same as bank in that its not showing "pending" but shows cleared under purchase history?
  10. Godsanvil Journeyman

Yeah I did and checked all that. Ill wait for a response. But i have bought Krono many times. I have never had to wait over an hour or two. This is just crazy and I'm not the only one either. A bunch of people on Discord talking about it also.
  11. Godsanvil Journeyman

It does require a human to approve unless you get on the list for auto purchase. But they supposedly do it twice a day. So i dont know whats doing on.
    Fenthen likes this.