Why is Coirnav getting merged before hitting Live?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SteamFox, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Understand but you are still going to have several expansion worth to rush through (or skip) after the merge. If you and your guild don't want to rush through them you don't have to and you can divert xp to AA and use expendables to keep at the correct expansion level.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

True enough, I don't think anyone - Players or DBG - is happy with the way Coirnav is ending.

Edit: And by players I mean not just Coirnav Players, all TLP players should be concerned that this is a possibility for all servers going forward.
    FIsh Lips and Yinla like this.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I feel I need to thank you again for bringing this up. Relaxed truebox was definitely not what I thought it would be now that it is live on Coirnav.
  4. niente Developer

We need to turn off the multi key disconnect setting for Coirnav. Servers that have that on still after truebox is removed, or relaxed truebox is enabled, should be having this turned off as well. I went ahead and turned it off for Coirnav. If this happens again on a future server please make a bug report for us.
    Tarvas, FranktheBank, Barton and 4 others like this.
  5. SteamFox Augur

Thank you!!!
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Thank you!
  7. Accendo Guest

Free transfers off Coirnav have been enabled.

EDIT: And the server is now free-to-play.
    minimind and Sabra like this.
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Is-boxer still doesn't work on Coirnav, at least for me. If you get time, could you bring it up to the team to enable whatever they did for Rizlona. Thank you.
  9. SteamFox Augur

Is this something intrinsically tied to relaxed/removed truebox or could this be applied to a server such as Mangler so multibinding on individual PCs wouldn't result in a hard DC?
  10. Griggson Journeyman

With this server about to release into TOL.. The state of game for these guys is beyond dire.
    How far most are lacking behind in AA, in gear, lack of plat to be able to afford the hiked prices for their ever churning new gear needs, no economy (literally not one seller in bazaar), low numbers etc. This is really going to prove a hard task to continue for these guys and gals but they are that dedicated to trying to continue their journey on Cournav they dont want to transfer, rightly so.

Devs, please give this servers population something for sticking it out to the bitter end. Work with them, provide them something in the way of bonuses to help their journey to the end and transition to live.

Boost the XP...Increase the raid loot drops and remove the truebox.

They deserve it.