Why have another No Ro port?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

hmm I've been subscribed continuosly for the past 23 years, I wonder what I have found to do....
    Sunawar, Rijacki and Nennius like this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Same, I keep finding things I haven't done.
    Fanra and Yinla like this.
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

I had a lengthy gap in my subscription, but it wasn't for a lack of content in the game(s). It was, in part, for an increase in content out of the game. I've been continually subbed again since mid-2020 because there is a wealth of content in-game and I was able to carve out time again from out-of-game content.
    Yinla and Nennius like this.
  4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

If I don't sub...

I sub because my gear is unusable if I don't.
    My mercs are not able to deploy if l don't.
    AA spending, Although maxed.

Basically at high end you have to sub.

OP, to answer the question why a port to N. Ro.. because others may have not gotten the other N Ro port (Which I forgotten about honestly).
    Why not.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

But we didn't get the tower until the middle of the month, the freebie was at the start.
  6. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

at the end of the day it was free.. quit griping that's ungrateful.. thats like getting a free 10 dollar bill and asking why it wasnt 20 come on now.. and second it has a cool down time both clickies do so now you have two to rotate.. next month might be a cool illusion or something stupid but at the end of it its gonna be free so you dont have to click buy leave it
    Rijacki likes this.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Maybe try launching things together for a change? God forbid they do ANYTHING that isn't tied to the monthly patch.