Who Wants My Stuff?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lurikeen, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Vizier Augur

Can anyone recommend a GOOD mmo for people who liked EQ from 1-110 but HATE the current game?
  2. Riou EQResource

Be a TLP Re-roller and play during the good times with high pop and a ton of groups
    Metanis and Svann2 like this.
  3. Vizier Augur

Not interested in rerolling only to hit the same top end cap problem.
  4. Riou EQResource

You never hit that top end problem cause you re-roll again when you get to the like 80 range
    Waitwhat likes this.
  5. Vizier Augur

not interested thanks
  6. Thraine Augur

no one wants your junk OP, youll need it when you come crawling back to EQ in a few months anyways.
  7. Terethian Elder

I disagree on most points. I prefer bad graphics. The original player models have a real heart and soul to them. In general, the new models look like every other mmo to me. Soulless creations.

I do agree the abilities are staggering in some cases and could definitely be adjusted, but it is a daunting undertaking when so many exist.

I prefer the classic UI with the small box. Now hang on... I am not saying it would work today. But a fixed classic UI that balances well with a large viewing area and yet able to tick the nostalgia would be amazing.

Spells have never been easier to manage, I do not get the issue... you click the spell gem and load spells based on category and they are organized by level. It's sometimes hard to find an odd spell but in general it does work very well.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

So what game will you move on to?
  9. Vizier Augur

This^

Ark is a totally different type of game but it pulls me in for a few months+ year after year the way EQ used to. What MMOs do you guys keep returning to?
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

EQ
  11. Vizier Augur

then you are fine? eq is still here, it just exists in a state that is unplayable for a chunk of the OG base pop