Who pre-orders to get the pre-order bonus item?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just wondering if anyone out there says "Dang I need to preorder to get that rock garden!". I get doing a preorder because you know you are getting the expansion anyway or you want beta access but for a housing item? Anyone out there just "have to" have that?
  2. Nniki Augur

Lauren is the only one.
    youtu.be/LWVt71drAaw?t=387
  3. Brohg Augur

The preorder "bonus" isn't there as an incentive; it's there as an anchor for the purchase. It exists, you received something for money paid. It moves the transaction from the future into the present. Legal/commercial thing.
  4. Warpeace Augur

I think you really need to go sit by your rock guarded until you find your happy place, then BETA.
  5. WorriedinNorrath Elder

There is already a thread on this Corwyhn. You even replied to it. Why are you starting another one?
  6. GoneFission Augur

I used to pre-order when pre-ordering got you most of what is collector edition today (and collector edition looked like premium). Now that the preorder bonus is beta access, not so much.
  7. Critts Augur

I preordered the collectors edition this year where I typically do not. I can say I did not do it because of the items. It’s nice to have a new mount etc , but the real reason I did it was because I wanted to support the development of this game. I don’t want live to slow down or stop altogether so I gave them $120 for that reason. my alts, however will not be buying that.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ahhh that makes sense. Twisted business sense but sense.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Early senility? I plead the fifth.
  10. Abyzou New Member

no and i feel ripped off that is the claim for preorder it should be the zone clicky or carpet mount soe diid not make us buy the mid pack to get the zone clicky or mount , and i am upset that the beta reward is that lame looking hat . seams cheap and lazy to me, i think it should be some awesome elemental armor ornament set or weapon ornament set
    Sobmre likes this.
  11. Sobmre Augur

I am VERY disappointed in both as well.
  12. Rolaque Ancient

Early or late senility? I know I can’t tell.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Is there an in between choice? When Expected Senility?
  14. Reht The Dude abides...

Plead the fifth or drank one? :)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

I was going to plead the fifth, but I forgot to.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.