Whisper of Kunark

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Minato, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Minato Augur

seems silly but its irritating me lol

Have a lot of other players not gotten this (useless) achievement upon logging in like myself?
  2. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Every character on a subscribed account will get it they first time they log in.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well the message does say that you get the achievement while the Whispers of Kunark event is running so maybe that is to tell us there is an event running. And yes it would be silly if the event was just the achievement.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You would think that but also got it on my free-non subscribed accounts.
  5. KC13 Augur

Same here, I have 5 accounts (only one paid) and I get the message on all my chars.
  6. Mordriel New Member

Well, I'm paid and tried several characters and no messages (and nothing in /claim). What am I missing?
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not in claim. Bring up your quest reward window and look there. EQ button - quests - reward. Sometimes there is so much spam when you first log in it may have zipped past. :D
    DinkumThinku99 likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just to clarify there is a difference here in two things. One is a few days ago people would get a message about Whispers of Kunark when logging in. Nothing was going on with that yet. Today there is a free illusion awarded to subscription accounts that also has a yellow script. If you don't see the script you may have announcing turned off or as mentioned above it went to fast.
  9. Mordriel New Member