Which TLP for me

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Randomized, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Pikollo Augur

Hey now. We got poo'd on first. The people complaining were the people playing on Mischief lol. So did they forget which server they logged in to?

Besides I always say Mischief/Thornblade are the best. And if you like higher pops hit Mischief. If you like lower hit Thornblade. Guess ya missed that one?
  2. Lineater Augur

I wasn't criticizing anything you said. It's just an absurd complaint coming from this guy you mentioned. I kept my last comment short but I can expound on it.

I can't think of anything worth botting in open world on M/TB. Can you? Any "box armies" still on Mischief are doing instanced raid content. Plus a ton of group content is instanced. Plus the random loot eradicates the profitability of camping any one rare/named. Any group items worth anything are either in random loot buckets or locked behind task rewards. The world is gigantic, there are dozens of places to exp.

The PL'ers are still around AFAIK but stick to a few zones like Fort Mechanouts. But any time I run through there I see lots of soloers and groups. Never seen the PLers so I don't even know where they set up.
  3. Pikollo Augur

I don't disagree. I advocate as much when someone mentioned they didn't like the random loot because they didn't have a reason to travel around. There was no reason to go to guk when FBSS dropped everywhere etc.
  4. Randomized Augur

Saw you started a new on M today after reset ;)

I did 2 characters, a Ranger on TB and a Rogue on M, and I have to say, the higher pop feels better. Although to be fair, the Ranger was 8-12 directly after reset and the Rogue in the afternoon.

Could have played a part.
  5. Pikollo Augur

I have a character on Mischief but I don't play there lol.
  6. Randomized Augur

Ah i only say that because someone started a brand new monk with the name "Pikollo" lol