which spell specialize for which character class ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Geroblue, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Geroblue Augur

Alteration for Clerics, but what are the other ones ?

Thanks !
  2. Yther Augur

Most depend on how you play, Clr being the one where Alt is it pretty much no matter what, as you're the best healer, you should stick to healing spells. Druids can go Alt, or Conj for dots, or Evoc for nukes, but I usually suggest Alt as the primary. I go the same with Shm, but play style may indicate going another way. Mag and Wiz are best with Evo, although Mag can go other ways, I think Evo is best now-a-days. Nec is Conj, and I forget which is best for Enc, and they have the most variability in casting due to play styles. This is just my ideas, based on what I would cast the most at higher levels. At lower levels, where healing is almost not necessary any more, you may want to go another way, then reset later for the healing classes.

Yther Ore.
  3. Geroblue Augur

Mostly I was asking on what to do with the many other characters I have who apparently all have Evocation as their spell specialize.

Levitate is very good for Lavastorm Mountains. The music certainly goes with with the zone. The volcanic explosions are a good touch as well.

Thank you for the info.