Which servers host open raids?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Morthakia, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Morthakia Augur

Hey guys — trying to get an appreciation for which servers host open raids, when do they host them, and what content do they raid? I’m aware of a few of them, but would love to hear about others.

Ring of Valor hosts open raids on Bristle.
    Triton hosts open raids on Povar.

What else ?
  2. Odiiusx Elder

Machin Shin on Xegony should be starting opens again soon on Saturdays. There was talk of using PoFire (TBL) as one of the raids, but couldn't say for sure.
    Eaiana likes this.
  3. Ryino Elder

I know there are some options for open raids on Cazic. Freelance is one and I think Scornfire/Rano were talking about hosting some on off nights but I don’t think that has happened yet. I know a couple people from freelance stream if you want to see what they are like.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

ROV hosts them on Thursday/Friday.
  5. Lilura Augur

Triton on Povar used to hold them but I think the grumpy dorf paladin who led them had enough.
  6. Anglesy Elder

Freelance on Cazic is 100% open raiding. There is no actual Freelance guild. eqfreelance.net
  7. Raccoo Augur

Freelance Rules = Main requirements DON and MPG trials, 7k AA, level 105+, GINA used for assignments. 20% raid attendance for loot (unless it goes open).

Freelance raids Thur, Fri, Sat. From 8pm-11pm EST. Currently raiding ROS Tier 1, working on breaking into Tier 2 ROS, and Tier 1 TBL.

Cazic-Thule Alliance is another semi-open raid on CT. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays around 8pm EST, iirc. Think they've been doing EOK tier 1/2, and ROS tier 1. Requirements I'm not sure of, other than needing to be in one of their allied guilds, or have someone who knows you to vouch for you.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

AH (after hours) raids Friday and Saturday night around 9pm pst on Tunare or at least the last weekend I actually had off work they were still going at it. No clue what they are raiding as I have not been able to raid since COTF. There was also another public raid force during the week but no clue if they are still going at it or not.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Triton's PU raids usually start back up once we beat the latest expansion. Unfortunately TBL's final raid has been quite brutal and we haven't beat it yet. The PU raids will be back again this year, but it may still be a little while before they start.
  10. Lobot Omy New Member

Smokezz is only partially correct.

RoV casual raids on Thursday and Friday usually do RoS and EoK along with specialty raids (17th anniversary comes to mind) when enough log in. When they lack enough to do RoS/EoK raids, they'll do some retro raids from TBM/CotF/TDS.

We ALSO do RoF raids starting at 7 pm US Central on Saturday. We'd appreciate more healing help, but we'll take anyone looking to finish up achievements and trying to get certain clickies. You can find out what we are raiding on Saturday by going to our general forums so check them out.
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Both Public and AH are still going. I think (could be wrong) that Public is in RoS, and I am fairly sure that AH is doing EoK.
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Thur/Fri/Sat - Different raid leaders but currently running all 3 days.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Rivitt still holds them on Povar, should start soon.
  14. Buri Augur

AoH and PA have continued the Saturday afternoon open raids on Xegony in your absence... we're still doing Droga and Gorowyn, but looking forward to new stuff once you start back up again.
  15. Allayna Augur

Machin Shin will host (Drunken) open (LvL 110 Required) raids this Saturday 4/13. We generally get started at 7pm EST. The goal is to start clearing PoF every week, if there is a good turnout of both skill and number, we will look at other current targets!

We aim to have a good time and play within the Xegony community, actively participate and have an opportunity to win 1 visible, 1 non-visible, 1 spell and 1 weapon (primary/secondary/range) per night via OPEN ROLL!!
    Cannikin and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.