Which server is locked on Thule content or just started it? Closest thing but with Mercs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Questoften32, May 1, 2020.

1. Questoften32 Augur

Which server is locked on Thule content or just started it? Closest thing but with Mercs? Is there such a server? If lacking that then what about the same with current level 90 limit ''VOA''? Please advise.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Selo hits house of thule next week. But unlocks are 4 weeks only so everything goes pretty fast. Exp is ridiculous fast to help though.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I think Miragul is still in VOA, if you decide to play there your all chars will start at level 85, unlike all the other servers where you have to level up from level 1.
  4. Questoften32 Augur

Just wanted a server to cap as low as possible and still have mercs for casual stuff. ideas?
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Only official server that has a cap is Agnarr which caps at LDoN - long before Mercs are available.

If you want mercs you have either the Live servers or a TLP which has unlocked Seeds of Destruction, only Fippy (dead, getting merged into Vox) Selos, Phinigel or Miragul have unlocked that or later on TLP currently.
  6. jeskola pheerie

Did you want to ever group with, or even run into, other players? If not, Miragul is the server for you! You can even start at level 85!
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Zinth Augur

yeah apparently no risk of meeting other people there and there is what 1 raiding guild?
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Aueman Journeyman

Miragul is now in Rain if Fear with a max level of 100
  9. Questoften32 Augur

I like groups as appropriate for task but fear I would be screwed if I needed someone for a little thing and not available I want to also be able to do little things if need be.

Say I just want to kill bears for vendor trash or loot memphets ''blue deep dwelling gem enthusiasts'' for gems. Dont want to be screwed there.

I started originally a bit before they existed you see, ''Mercs not gems''.

I initially shied away from the regen problem and then slapped myself because of the expansive creative and eccentric beauty of the game and in the creative sense...The vast areas, the female brain side appeal of the game.

Yes Eq is like a creative lady of a game, and she is pretty like a play, not like a cheap streetwalker with a lot of makeup and no content.

The camp elements even please me. The more convoluted the better. I want that sort of thing that takes itself seriously, that makes me take it seriously and be amused at the same time. It makes you think to accomplish something.

My point is: I like on occasion to solo AND do something you are not supposed to be able to do using, strategy and items, services provided by the game...but this should not be easy or common or it would be POINTLESS, which would be a blow to eqs reputation even. Also the solo looting for hours as above example.