Which is better stat wise: intricate defiant or auged intricate cultural armor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

Which is better stat wise and effect, technically: intricate defiant or auged/w/seal intricate cultural armor?

I mean period, I don't care about degree of better, or effort required. I just mean Overall?

I cant find stats on the completed armor anywhere to compare. Help would be appreciated and thanks.

PS:

Only interested in Intricate and ornate comparisons, not celebrate or august. Don't need to know about that.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

Not an expert, but my 2cp if it helps.

What's your current level? I don't think there is a Type 12 aug for use below 65 unless you go with LDON augs which are way too varied to try and make any assessment for you. With the intricate cultural and a sacred symbol alone, you aren't likely to match the power of intricate defiant. The AC/HP/Mana are all likely higher in the defiant plus it's going to have a focus and purity you could enhance with a lower level powersource. You also said you didn't want to talk about difficulty or anything like that - but even when you get to 65, the type 12 augs/seals are all raid based seals and require a lot of research into what focus you want in what slot, etc. I don't think cultural is worth it until you can get into the Type 17 crafted augs and even then....the group gear is likely equal/better at those levels.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

With LDON augs could intricate defiant be improved upon? Crafted for the gear?