Which Heroic Adventures are best?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Mintalie Augur

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a nice list of the easy HAs that don't require collections or other bull mullarkey.
  2. Ratbo Peep Augur

You mean HA's in TDS only?
    -R
  3. jeskola pheerie

aka what is the new gribble? hopefully there isn't one. COTF would have been a lot more fun if gribble never existed. there were a lot of other HAs that were almost as easy. I guess the argument could be made that the next easiest HA would become the new Gribble in that scenario though, hence the desire for some sort of lockout.
  4. Zentara Augur

Personally, I've always preferred "Working Overtime" in Bixie to any of the Gribbles. Yes, a few more "no exp/loot item" steps, but a lot more fun and better reward for the time in my opinion.
  5. Mintalie Augur

Nope. I mean the CotF HAs. Although I wouldn't mind knowing the scoop on some of the TDS ones too.
  6. Zantor Augur

Personally I like Clearing a Path in DH, tons of mobs, nothing fancy about it and 10 - 12 AA's on last hail depending on the version.
  7. drkoli Augur

aye cooper #1 gives great xp per clear

people will have to start liking alot more HA's or only do a round of them per day like dailies once this lockout timer goes into effect